《18》

Season 2, episode 17

Not proofread

Quinn pov

"Girls let's go! Come on, come on, hustle up!" Abby called as we walked into pyramid, "Should all run in here wanting to be first."

"Alright so Energy Dance in Waterford, Michigan. Again you were second, any other teacher would probably think overall high score, second place was wonderful."

"And now the pyramid." Abby smacked her hands together, "On the bottom Paige, and Brooke. Once again you're still on probation, you never came to me and said, hey can I enter my solo?"

"Brooke you should want to do that acrobatic routine it was beautiful, next Nia. Nia you did a great job on your solo, and you made the top ten. But pay attention to the technique, apply your corrections. You don't always do that."

"Next we have Chloe, Chloe great job in the duet. Came out your back leg was up on the arabesque, you fixed your problems. You had a good weekend."

"Next on the pyramid Maddie, Maddie you had an outstanding solo. You did a beautiful job on the duet, next Mackenzie you won the overall high score. Was also crowned Petite Miss Energy Dance."

"And on top of the pyramid this week Quinn, you won first overall. I told you to go out there and look like a princess, and you definitely looked like a princess. I know there was some issues and you had pain in your feet, but they're better now correct?"

"Yes."
"Good, let's give our two overall winners a round of applause." Abby said as they clapped their hands for us.

"This week we will be attending Starpower in Woodbridge, Virginia. This is the largest dance competition in the United States. I'm excited about the group dance I've been preparing it for weeks."

"Mackenzie you proved that you are not a little baby anymore. You must be advanced enough to be in this group dance. I'm not watering down the choreography, you'll be expected to do what everyone else does."

"Maddie you will be doing a routine called Looking for a Place like Home. It's a little spin on There's no Place like Home, a modern day version. We're gonna wear powder blue and white."

"Quinn you will also have a solo, it will be called Ashes. I expect you to have a face of sadness, like you lost someone. Instead of giving you a dark costume, you will have a blue costume that has bit of lace on it."

"You will be my responsibility this competition, since you're sisters sick, and your dad has a game that he has to play at." She added as I nodded

"Chloe you will be doing a solo as well, your solo is entitled What Goes Around Comes Around." Abby said as Brooke raised her hand

"Yes Brooke?"
"This weekend is my first formal school dance, and I was wondering if I would be able to go to it."

"I think if I was in your position, I would probably be making a different decision. However, if you have decided that this is something you want to do. Far be it from me to keep you from it." Abby stated

"You will not be in the group number this week, you will not be joining us on the trip."
"Thank you."

"Moms you are dismissed, thank you very much. Girls spread apart we're gonna warm up." She said while Brooke walked out as well

Four days to competition

"Step out on your right and switch hands, lunge." Abby said as we tried to do that

"Girls obviously I'm going to replace Brooke. Maddie I want you to go get Payton, do not make a big deal out of it. Just go in tap her on the shoulder say come with me."