《11》

Season 2, episode 10

Not proofread

Quinn pov

"Come in ladies let's go!" She said as we walked in minus Holly since she was at work,

"First Nia, honey my heart stopped. You guys always think I'm the bad guy, but I don't want any kid. Even if it's it not my student to just stop, I don't want it to happen again. And I don't think it should of happened in the first place. You're better than that."

"Moving on Mackenzie, Mackenzie there's some things to improve on. Next I have Brooke, I thought you did a great job."

"Quinn you've never been this far down before, I hate to see it. You dance great in the group, but the tears weren't needed last week."

"And next we have Chloe, Chloe your solo was excellent. However the trio was a little shaky. Next Paige, Paige you worked through the pain in your feet. Even in the dressing room, when you should have those feet up and icing them. You were doing the dance over and over."

"Alright at the top of the pyramid Maddie, I challenged you to stay up there for another week. And you did I told you where the judges were and you never took your eye off of them."

"If you can get the judges to look you in the eye, and suck them in. Then you have them in the palm of you hand."

"Now each and everyone of you are very lucky little girls. You have beautiful homes, you have everything you need. Some kids aren't that lucky, so our group routine is about a homeless child."

"There is also going to be two solos this weekend. Maddie you'd better dance you heart out, and dance your butt off. Quinn I'm giving you a shot, you better get first or second. Nothing less I mean it." She sternly said as I nodded

"I have trio, this is a new trio and I'm gonna start mixing things up. So Chloe you're in the trio, Maddie you're in the trio. And Nia you're in the trio."

"Nia you have a lot to prove this week. If you don't keep up with Maddie and Chloe." She said giving a look that said it all

"Alright now listen closely girls and moms, I found out we will be competing against Candy Apple in Chicago, at Company Dance. But I'll tell you what I am not going to lose to Cathy, or Jill, or Kendall. Okay moms thank you, you're dismissed."

She said as the walked out and we started stretching.

Four days to competition

We were learning the dance, the soft music playing as the lady sang. Being told each step, using one of the thick mats in place of the box.

"After learning the group I stayed behind to learn my solo. I'm gonna teach you your solo before Maddie's since you pick up very fast." She explained as I nodded

"Your solos called Always Remember Us This Way. I'm gonna have you do these amazing beautiful turns. And I like this because it's to let you know I will always remember you as this beautiful dancer. No matter what okay, no matter how hard I am on you." She teared

Up as I nodded as she wiped her face showing me each step. After learning the whole dance step by step, she turned the music on as I performed.

"Listening to her corrections, fixing them as she told me. "Alright Quinn your solos finished I need talk to Gianna about the group. You can head out." she said as I nodded leaving

Three days to competition

Abby pulled us in the studio and I noticed Maddie was crying. Since Nia, Chloe, and Maddie were learning their group.