𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭

𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒖𝒍𝒖
𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒙 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒕! 𝑷𝒐𝒄 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓
𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 MsAkabane_

𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒑𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒖𝒍𝒖𝑯𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒂 𝒙 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒕! 𝑷𝒐𝒄 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 MsAkabane_

~~~~~~
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Petting fuyuhiko's head after peko's death and giving hiyoko head pats after mahiru's death "S-She didn't have to b-be a tool.." "I w-want mahiru back..WAHHHHHH!!" This made y/n sad for the both of them, they lost there best friends. A few hours later y/n told both of them to come to her cottage if they are feeling sad again.

Y/n prayed for the both of them not noticing hajime standing there when she opened her eyes she thought hajime was gonna kill her "H-Hajime you scared me!" the melanin girl jumped in fear this made hajime shock making his ahoge straightened as he looked at y/n "Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to talk.." he sweat dropped, he closed her door and walked to her when he got closer she opened her arms "Would you like a hug hajime?" "No thank you but can I um lay on your chest.. you kinda remind me of my mother" he said rubbing the back of his head while hiding his blush.

Y/n giggled "Make your self at home hajime hinata" he hesitated for a bit because he didn't wanna let her think he was a pervert but he lays his head on her chest and wrapped his arms around her waist (IF SOMEONE IS A ARTIST PLS I BEG OF YOU MAKE A DRAWING OF THAT IDC IF YOU SUCK OR NOT I WANNA SEE SOMEONE MAKE THAT), y/n was staring at his mans ahoge wanting to make tiny mittens for it so it would poke anyone's eye out "Hajiime is there anything you wanna get out of your mind?" She asked "How do I tell a girl that I like her.." hajime muttered.

Y/n puts her finger on her chin then smile "I think you should tell her everything you love about her and give her the things she loves but don't go overboard hajime!" He smiled at her "Alright thank you y/n your ultimate really fits you!" He chuckled, he stood up and so did she "Oh and hajime can I make tiny mittens for your ahoge!" He sweat dropped "U-Uh Sure?" He looked confused yet smiled at her silliness.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲
Hajime went over to y/n's cottage very early knowing she always gets up early he sneaked to her cottage and knocked on her door, he heard some stumbling around in the room anyone could think the wrong thing, he heard her opening her door "Oh hi hajime!" She shouted quietly "O-Oh um come in" she opened her door more so he can come in, "It's a mess in here!?" She blushed "R-Right I tripped over something's and I never got to mix my hair.." hajime looked at her and her hair was really messy.

He walked up to her and mixed her hair, they both and sat down then talked and laughed at each other. Hajime sighed and hold y/n's hand with his hand the melanin girl looked at him confused "Y/n can I tell you something" she then smiled at him "Go ahead!".

He takes a deep breath and look at her eyes "Y/n I've liked you ever sense you've calmed me down after teruteru and togami's death I never got to thank you back so I got you this as a thank you.." he reached into his pocket and gave her a box "A box?" He laughed "No silly there's something inside" she laughed and opened the box there was a a bracelet with a tiny bears on it.

Y/n mentioned that she loves bears and that they were her comfort animal, y/n gasped looking at hajime "Haijime you know I love bears!" She pulled him into a big hug, hajime had a huge blush go across his face, he hugged her back "Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" She continued to thank him making him more like mahiru's hair color.
~~~~~~
My beloved request this but lemme stop using hope there might be nagito stans here •^•