𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐥𝐮
𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐱 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫! 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: BlackMikanSupremacy
𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 😭

~~~~𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯Y/n was getting tricked by her boyfriend's brother so much she was almost crying, he had lightning struck on her (idk if he can do that so-) it made her hair puff into a big Afro "Amane!!" Tsukasa jumped onto his older br...

~~~~
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Y/n was getting tricked by her boyfriend's brother so much she was almost crying, he had lightning struck on her (idk if he can do that so-) it made her hair puff into a big Afro "Amane!!" Tsukasa jumped onto his older brothers back "Stop hurting my girlfriend!!" He pouted "Fine.." Hanako patted his head and walked away.

"Girlfriend-Chan are you ok?" He asked and she nodded, she touched her hair and gave him a deadpanned face "Can you help me wash my hair Tsukasa?" "Sure!" She sighed and walked towards her house.

She told him how to do it and then told him he needed to brush her hair. It was a disaster.

He almost drowned her, he put soap in her eyes. Now time for the hair brushing. "WOULD YOU STOP PULLING MY HAIR TSUKASA!" "Huh I wasn't doing anything?" The comb broke.

"I can style it on my own"

"BUT I WANNA MAKE GIRLFRIEND-CHAN LOOK SUPER CUTE TO MAKE AMANE JEALOUS!!"

"...fine"

To be honest he kinda did good he gave y/n puff balls.

Cute couple? I guess so.

Chaotic couple? Most definitely.

~~~~
Please this one is so funny 💀