𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐩𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐥𝐮
𝐈𝐛𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚 𝐱 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫! 𝐏𝐨𝐜 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐔
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 deeznutsmintflavored

𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐩𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐥𝐮𝐈𝐛𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚 𝐱 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫! 𝐏𝐨𝐜 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐍𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 deeznutsmintflavored

~~~~~
𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Just a normal day at hopes peak academy and at the gym two girls were having a whole concert, everyone was there even byakuya and fuyuhiko."Come on everyone put your hands together for y/n l/n the ultimate rockstar and ibuki mioda the ultimate musician!!" The headmaster mr kirigiri, everyone was clapping and cheering for the two females "Good job mioda!" Y/n said giving the multicolored haired girl a high high "Likewise n/n!" The two laughed walking backstage where they're friends were waiting for them.

"Ibuki Y/n you guys were super cool out there!" Hiyoko said with cheer in her voice "Thank you hiyoko" y/n said packing her electronic guitar away along with ibuki. After lots of comments on they're performance everyone went home, ibuki and y/n were walking home talking about they're new song (Steven Universe stonger than you 🤩)  and making up lyrics to match up with the song. They arrived at y/n's front door "Hey babe you wanna stay over?" She asked "Sorry ibuki has to study for something but ibuki will see you later my lovely rockstar!!" She told her girlfriend, she walked up to her girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek she then chuckled and waved her bye.
~~~~~
Hello ^^ this one is short sorry about that this was the only thing I could think of but it's cool thank you for 9K 💕