🥀?...What have I done...?🥀

(This is more like a short part to get a feeling of what's going on lol I'll try to publish more parts throughout next week! Enjoy!)

Kokichis POV: 

W-wait Gonta N-no Please I didn't mean to YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED...! please don't leave... that was the only thing I could think about, what have I done...? Wait dammit I'm showing my emotions again quick poker face *then my face changed in a blink of an eye* "Wooooowwwwww lame, Nishishi~" as soon as I said that everyone's head turned to me honestly I didn't like all the attention but... I need to do it... "KOKICHI! Why did you do that to Gonta?!?!" as Kaito said that he slowly walked towards me but his pace got faster as it was more of a stumble he still managed to get to me, he then clenched his fist and swung it at me it felt like it was in slow motion which it pretty much was. I then ducked out of the way and returned the punch then everything went back at normal speed Kaito fell to the ground with a thump "*cough* y-you bastard-" I felt the need to say something, so I did " is it just me Kaito, or are you waayyyy slower...?" Then I felt everyone glaring at me then a second later all I could hear were everyone's cries "KAITO!!" Maki screamed I didn't know she had feelings like that towards an idiot like him...

"Hey... Why are you all so worried about this pathetic gu-" that's when I got cut off by the last person I wanted to go against me... Shuichi Saihara... "Pathetic?!?! Look at yourself Kokichi, Kaito always has us by his side see?! but no one want's to be around you... Your alone Kokichi and you always will be..." Those words cut deeper than a knife, and before I knew it I was shaking not like shivering like violently shaking I felt like my legs were going to give way and leave me on the trial ground floor... I never loose my composure this easily why is this taking such a big affect on me?? oh... I know it's because my crush pretty much just said he hates me right to my face... THERE I SAID IT I know I'm in a pretty sticky situation but still, it hurts...

The rest of the group sprint over to Kaito's side leaving me in my trembling state, I started to compose myself just in time too, the others turn around to me "Jeez boring I'm no longer interested..." Then I walk off to a more private area.