🥀why am I still here?🥀

"Finally I'm out of that stupid room.." I say out loud to myself I slowly make my way to my room to process the information that I have now been told.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊time skip𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

I instantly lock my door behind me and lay down on my bed "your alone and always will be..? Ha I really am alone aren't I, please I'm so stupid for actually trusting that motherf*cker! Of course he would stab me in the back that's just how it goes, you take time to build up that trust just for them to ditch you.. and of course it would happen to me my lucks just that bad.. well I guess that's just my luck, but who cares I'll be dead soon anyway no point worrying about it.. yeah I'll just, move on."

I stand up and make my way my bathroom "hmm my hairs getting a bit longer than I'm used too.." I yank the draw under the sink open and pull out a pair of scissors, and start filling the sink. I start to wet my hair in the sink and grab the pair of scissors I had prepared earlier and started trimming my dark bluey purple hair.

(TW Self harm?????)

I had finished cutting the front of my hair now I just had to do the back, it had started off smoothly, but then I felt the sharp blade slice across the back of my neck not long after I felt a warm sensation travel down my neck. I wipe the back of my neck with my hand and had a look at how much damage I had accidentally done to my self, to be honest the damage wasn't that bad but not to good either. A smile creeps up on my face honestly it Disgusted me but looking back on the moments before the blade going across my skin had felt somewhat.. nice..? So I decided to do it again to fell that same rush again, but at that point I couldn't help myself, I continued I feel Disgusted of myself but who wouldn't be? Honestly I deserved it, I'm a horrible person that deserves to be alone! I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt my oddly now cold blood making its way further down my neck, I started to feel light headed so I quickly cleaned the fresh cuts and layed down on my bed.

(End of self harm)

Shuichi's POV:

What I had said to Ouma earlier wasn't too harsh.. was it? He'll be fine right? Gosh I can't get him out of my head.. I didn't think before saying that, but I'm sure he's fine he couldn't be that hurt, could he? No, no he's strong I'm sure a few words wouldn't affect him that severely.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧roughly 1 hour later𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧

It's been around 1 hour but Ouma finds his way to creep into my thoughts again.. "maybe I should check on him.. yeah-" in that moment I sat up and headed out of my dorm to Oumas, he's probably in his room I hadn't seen him after he left the trial grounds.. before I knew it I was standing outside of his dorm, I hesitated but I soon build up the courage to knock on the door.

(TW Mention of self harm)

A few moments later I hear the door unlock and before I knew it Ouma was standing Infront of me, I looked at him he looked.. tired, but then I realised he wasn't wearing his scarf.. but that wasn't the start from his neck down to his collar bone there were many fresh cuts all different shapes and sizes.. "what do you want mister 'your alone and you always will be'..? And what the f*ck are you starring at?!" "Why- why did you do that..?" Not even bothering to look him in the eyes, he looks at me confused "do what-" his eyes widen "f*ck- my scarf-" he slams the door shut in my face, it takes me a few minutes before I feel tears rolling down my cheeks..

Welp that took a turn! Umm yeah I'm just feeling a little depresso-espresso today I guess my mood is the way I write! Plus it's currently 2:09am and yuhhhh I totally forgot Wattpad existed and I'm sorry to those very few people who actually read my trash and very slowly updated stories but yeah I'll try make another chapter later today since it is really early in the morning but in the meantime take this depressing chapter!

Words 766