I.. do..?

Shuichi's POV:
We walked down the hall in sync, I felt our hands brush against each other a few times Kokichi didn't seem to mind maybe he didn't even notice. The large doorway to the dining room was in sight, as the doors got closer I felt the need to stop. I had a feeling that I wanted to be alone with Kokichi for a little while longer.

But that never happened we reached the doorway and walked inside. Chatter and the clatter of utensils and plates clashing against one another, although it was more quiet than when we had all first arrived here, the only people left were Kaito, Maki, Himiko, Kiibo, Tsumugi, Kokichi and I. Me and Kokichi sat in our usual spots we were sitting a few chairs apart.

"Hey! Side kick ya made it!!" Kaito took his usual spot next to me while Maki sat down next to him. "Hello Shuichi, how are you?" Maki asked with a small smile on her face. "I'm good Maki, how are you?" She looked at me then her food. "yeah I'm good, Kaito and I were on patrol last night. I heard that you stayed at Ouma's am I correct?" "Ah, yes he had some things to talk about and insisted that I stay the night, since we had finished talking after the night time announcement." She looked back up at me and nodded then looked back down continuing to eat her food.

I look down at the food Infront of me that had been waiting at the table since I had arrived. I took a fork full and ate it and repeating that every now and again, throughout conversation.

I had finished my breakfast looking over to Kokichi a few seats down, his food looked barely touched, I stood up to take the seat next to him. "Kokichi, why aren't you eating? You've barely touched your food." Kokichi grinned, but it didn't feel right. "Nishishi, don't be so worried Shumai! I just have a small appetite!" His smile faded a little. "Well at least eat a little more. I can wait and walk you back to your dorm or you could come over to mine, if you'd like?" He looked up at me, and his grin turned into a soft warming smile. "I'd like that!"

God I think my heart skipped a beat, I really am in love with him..

THE EMO DETECTIVE HAS REALISED IT YUUHHH

Words: 411