I always loved you(HelenxBob)

The night was warm for it was the beginning of summer and Helen parr sat at the kitchen table playing with her fork while she ate. She was all alone in the house for her kids were of doing other things and bob was out doing hero work. She sat at the table recalling events that happend in the past,specifically what happened with syndrome. The thought of bob and mirage hugging each other engraved in her mind. She was about to climb into bed when she herd bob come in.

"Honey I'm home!" Bob shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm in the room!" She yelled back.

They both went to bed and it had only been 30 minutes but felt like 30 hours In bed. She stirred in her sleep as she was having a nightmare about bob and mirage kissing each other  and hugging in front of her. She forced herself awake and went out to the kitchen and sat there for 20 minutes. Bob finally woke to cold sheets and saw that his wife wasn't there. He went to the kitchen and seen Helen sitting there wide eyed. 

"Honey what's wrong you look like you saw a ghost" Bob said worried

"Bob remember all that stuff that happened with syndrome and stuff"
Helen said.

"yes of course how could I forget why do you ask?"Bob said confused.

Helen sighed. "Bob I'm just gonna ask did you go to that island for mirage?" Helen asked strinly.

"No of coarse not why would you say that!" Bob shouted.

Helen got to the point we're she could not hold it in anymore. "Bob I'm not stupid you skulked around at odd hours all because you cared about reliving old days before your own family and even your own wife so stop plying dumb and get to the point!"

Bob stood there confused when he finally spoke he said. "Honey I remember when I first met you, we were on a rooftop and I was holding a criminal hostage when you punched him out of nowhere, when we started hanging out I felt so good like I had this beautiful golden red haired shining girl who is perfect in every way and when I asked you to marry you I was so scared cause I thought you were gonna say no but when you said yes I was so happy, and when you found out you were pregnant I was so happy and scared mostly because I did not know how to be a good dad and when we were in the delivery room and I held your hand during child birth and when I held violet in my arms I saw a strong beautiful girl just like her mom, Helen I always loved you don't ever think I don't".

Helen stood there gobsmacked at his words and finally said,"bob i always loved you to" and reached up and kissed him passionately on the lips, they both hugged each other and Helen wrapped her arms around him multiple times and they both held each other for what seemed like forever, then the went back to bed never letting go of each other warming each other up under cold sheets, Helen stared into bobs eyes and saw a lion behind them and bob looked into hers and saw a wolf. That was the best sleep both of them had in 15 years.

Hey I hoped you liked the chapter il try to update as soon a possible. Peace out