light in the night ( violetxTony)

It was a chilly winters day at western view junior high and violet parr was sitting at the lunch table with her love Tony rydengir laughing with him not a care in the world.

"So violet are you going to the prom?"Tony asked in a voice.

"I don't knowww maybe if someone dresses in a tux!" Violet said playfully.

What we talking about guys!" Violets best friend Nicole said. Nicole was a light fury dragon that can shape shift from human to dragon whenever she wants. She also has her big dragon ears on her head as a human. "Well Nicole I was just asking vi if she was going to the prom"said Tony.  "Well I'm gonna think about it ok I just don't do this kind of stuff!" violet said. The day quickly went by and violet had Nicole coming over to her house after school, Nicole was begging violet to go to the dance the whole walk home. 

"Oh my gosh it's so freaking cold out here!" Violet shouted trying to change the subject. 

"Not for me I love the cold!" Nicole said with her dragon ears perked up in happiness.

"Well obviously cause your a dragon! "Violet shouted to Nicole over the howling wind.  When They both got to the parr residence they burst through the door covered in snow

"Hey Mom we're home!" Violet shouted to her mother. "Oh hey honey hey Nicole how was your guises day?" Helen Parr asked both shivering girls. 

"Oh it was good we did..." but than violet got cut of by Nicole shouting

"Violet got asked out to prom!"

"Oh really did you vi?" Helen asked with the voice Moms use to annoy there kids.

"Yes Mom I did but I don't know if I'm going just yyet!" Violet said with chattering teeth.

"Ok well I made you both hot coffee it's in the kitchen but before you go PLEASE DRY OF THIS TIME I was cleaning up after dash yesterday for an hour after him and his friends got back from sledding!" Helen said in a stirn voice.

"Yes mom we know we're mature". Violet said in a smart voice.

"Ok miss. Parr!" Nicole said kind of cherry mostly for the fact that she will be getting coffee cause her mom never lets her have any believing that it will make her dragon vision go funny. "All right you to run along"Helen said tickling Nicole's ear as she went by.

"Ok vi you need to go to the prom with tony itl make everyone else so jealous!" Nicole taunted at violet as she rolled on the living room floor of the parr residence as a dragon.

"Not so loud please I don't need my brother making jokes about this!" Violet whispered in a mad voice. 

"Oh violets mad!" Nicole yelled almost spilling her coffee with her tail.

"Ok il go just please don't spill coffee on the rug that's all I need right now!" Violet said more concerned about her mother's rug than anything in that moment.

That weekend violet and Helen went to go fit her out for a prom dress. "Oh vi these are all so pretty your gonna look so beautiful!" Helen said to violet as they went pass a purple dress with spaghetti straps and had pearls sewn into the floof of the skirt.

"Actually I kind of like this one mom" Violet said as she exsamend the dress.

"Oh violet I think that's a good choice!"Helen said excited that her daughter was going to be wearing something so beautiful.

"Ok mom here it is" Violet said as she came out of the changing room.

"Oh my gosh you look so gorgeous!" Helen said near to tears.

"Yes that's a very beautiful dress on you!" the store clerk said to Violet.

After they got the dress they went to go get some matching heals and a purse. After they got back to the house she had a whole prom outfit. That night violet had so much trouble sleeping mostly for the fact that Tony will be seeing her like that. When Helen came in to turn of her night light she could he violet stirring in her sleep. "Honey are you ok you should be asleep"Helen said tired herself. "I know Mom I'm just worried for tomorrow night".Violet said even more tired. "I know sweetie it's a big thing your first prom but it will be the night of your life trust me". Helen sad beaming at her daughter. 

"Ok I will".

That evening after supper violet got changed into her dress and did her hair in curls with a purple barrette. "Oh violet you look so beautiful!" Bob said beaming at his daughter. "I know isn't she precious!" Helen said crying.

"Mom, dad stop it it's fine". Violet said kind of embarrassed.

"Yeah vi I like that dress!" Dash said admiring it.

Oh wow your actually complimenting me for once! Violet said sarcastically.

"Hey you take that back buttface!" Dash shouted.

"On your life speedy Gonzalus!" Violet shouted back.

"Hey no fighting!" Helen said Stern.

"Oh your rides here honey!" Bob said watching Tony pull up in a limo.

"Wow a limo!" Violet said suprised. "Well you better get going!" Bob said.

"Have a great time honey!" Helen said hugging her daughter tightly. "Yeah and if any boys get grabby just tell them to..BOB NO!" Helen cut him before he had a chance to say what he was gonna say. Violet stepped out onto the poach and Tony was waiting for her in front of the car. "Oh my gosh Tony you got a limo!" Violet said impressed.

"Yep I did I thought it would be special". Tony said blushing.

"Oh I love it we should get going though".Violet said.

When they got there they school was done up in turquoise and pearlescent pink ribbons and the inside of the gym had jellyfish decorations hanging from the ceiling. "Oh it's beautiful in here!" Violet said amazed. Then the song the night we met came on.

"Hey I know it's song!" Violet said.

"Yeah I was thinking we could dance maybe?" Tony said really blushing.

"I was thinking the same thing" violet said pulling Tony in close.

"I had all of you most of you some and now none of you, take me back to the night me met". The lyrics echoed through the gym as all the school couples slow danced including Violet and Tony.

"Oh Tony this night is just magical!" Violet said into Tony's chest. The smell of his colone and his tux was enough to make her go crazy and crave it once more.

"I know" Tony said dazed by her presence. And then out of know where he leaned up and kissed her right there in the gym.

"Violet your the light in the night and nothing will change that". Tony said almost crying.

"Tony your my light to ". Violet said almost crying to.

They stayed there holding each other for what seemed like for ever and that night there beauty was tested to it's limits and there love would spark the same way for years so come.

Hey sorry for not updating sooner I was busy with lots of stuff but I hope you like the chapter.