Tell him how you feel(VioletxTony)

It was a warm summer day and violet parr was sitting in science class and while the teacher was teaching her class chemistry she was staring at him, Tony rydenger sat at the table writing down notes and was completely oblivious as to how violet felt about him. "If only he knew" she thought to herself. Before she knew it the bell rang and when everyone got up to leave and she stayed at the back of class. That night Helen parr noticed that her daughter was not acting like herself.

"Violet are you ok you hardly touched your food" Helen asked.

"Mom you know when you like someone but they don't know that you do?" Violet asked hopeful of a helpful answer.

"Yes of coarse honey I've had that happen all the time in my youth" Helen said.

"well I'm kind of in that situation right now" violet said kind of embarrassed.

"It's about tony isn't it?"Helen said.

"Yeah and it's kind of complicated and I don't know how to deal with this cause every time I look at him I want him to know so bad!" Violet shouted in frustration.

"Honey please don't shout at the table" Helen said calmly. "look sweetie it's hard being a teenager I know but you can't let this rule over your life, just tell him how you feel".

Violet looked at her wondering if she should take her mother's words into consideration or if she should just go to bed. All that night she laid awake Trying to think of what she should do and when she finally fell asleep it's was barley enough to make for 10 minutes. The next day violet went to school she saw tony again at his locker packing his things in is bag. She stared at him feeling so many things at that moment when she whispered to herself, tell him how you feel, and she walked up to him slowly and let it spill out.

"Hey tony!"She shouted from down the hall.

"hey violet what's up? "Tony asked.

"Oh not much just walking you know!" violet screamed at herself in her head,"just do it already!".

"Look tony I've known you since elementary and since then I've been feeling a certain way that I can't describe and in grade 7 at that dance I was itching to ask you to dance but I was afraid of your answer so I did not do but since then I've been going crazy trying to figure out my feelings and today I'm not hiding anymore, Tony I like you a lot".

Tony stood there not know what to say when he finally said. "Oh my god! Violet I've been waiting for you to say that for so long!"He shouted in the middle of the study hall.

"What? What do you mean?" Violet asked confused.

"Violet I like you to I have since 3 grade and I was afraid to say anything as well! Wow this is a lot!" Tony than took violet by the hand.

"walk with me to lunch?" Tony asked.

Definitely! violet said proud of what she did and the outcome on what she did.

And they both walked out the the school into the sunlight hoping for a bright future to come, days turned into months into years and there relationship grew the more the days went by turning into unbreakable love.