Falling free(HelenxBob)

So bros, I decided that for this oneshot i wanted it told from Helen's perspective, let me know if you want more oneshots like this, enjoy:)

My hands were shaking with excitement as Bob drove the car down that country road, the wind was blowing through my hair, the sun was shining off my face, I could see my happiness very clearly in my face from watching the reflection in the window, I was looking out the window watching each little thing in the landscape disappear getting replaced with new little details the faster we drove, the endless fields, the vividly green grass, all of it gripped to my eyes like glue, we were driving to Callisto heights, it was a beautiful hillside that me and Bob went to on our first date, we decided we should go again as a ode to how much our love has grown, and giving that I'm pregnant we won't be able to come here as often, it was so easy to get lost in the landscape, I almost fell asleep in the car when Bob shook me to wake me up.

"Honey we're here." Bob said to me, I could here the excitement in his voice as he spoke.

Dazed I flickered my eyes opened, Bob ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"Helen here let me help you get out you need your strength to walk I mean after all you are carrying a 8 pound kid in your uterus". Bob said.

he was talking a mile a minute so his words sounded all smooshed together, not knowing what he was saying I just nodded my head, I know that he's very protective of this pregnancy but I can do things myself without help, but he's just being a good husband so I let him anyways.

"Bob I can still do things myself I'm perfectly capable, remember I'm elastigirl, she can do anything." I said jokingly

"Oh I know, how do you think we got this baby". Bob said grinning.

"Oh shut up!" I said laughing.

We started making our way up the hill, towards getting to the top Bob had to carry me up the rest of the way which was fun, we got up there and it was the most beautiful thing I ever rested my eyes on, the hill over looked this endless field with all different shades of green, you could see the animals grazing the fields if you looked close enough, and in the summer all the trees on the top of the hill and blossoming flowers and beautiful trees covering you, me and bob set up a blanket on the ground with some pillows and laid there for a while, i was resting my head on Bobs lap enjoying the quiet when I felt a sharp jolt in my stomach, It felt different from a kick, concerned I quickly sat up.

"Honey are you ok what's wrong?" Bob asked scared.

"Umm I'm not entirely sure, I felt a really weird kick I think". I said.

Bob than rested his head on my belly and his eyes widened like a puppy's.

" honey I hear her heartbeat" he said near to tears.

I looked at bob sympathetically as I studied his face, his eyes were contorted in happiness and excitement, I started feeling normal kicks after he started to massage the sides of my stomach, I then got up and gave Bob a look and he new right away I wanted to something.

"Honey what are you doing?" Bob asked slyly.

"Oh nothing". I replyed in my voice that made Bob made when he asked me question.

"Honey come on" He repeated.

"Come chase me and you will find out" I told him.

I started to run, he watched me as a disappeared down the field, it was like my legs had a mind of their own, my feet were in control, I than started stretching for trees, I flew through them like a parrot in the jungle, I felt more free than ever, it reminded me of the feeling of being able to use my powers without fear of being seen, and since I got pregnant I have not been able to do alot, but this feeling was crippling, I saw Bob underneath me running as fast as he could, it was funny watching him run after me, seeing he could not keep up motivated me more, at one point I almost scratched my stomach on a stick but I was swift, I dodged it, I wasn't even thinking at that point, I was letting my body take control, no thoughts were accumulating in my head, the only thing I felt was the wind hitting my face, it almost seemed like I was chasing a criminal down, so I went with that thought, I never knew that missed hero work so much before since I had to take maturnity leave, I saw the ending point of the branches, I made a decision.

I was gonna jump.

I closed my eyes and let go of the last branch, I flew out of the cluster of trees like a panther chasing it's prey, making the leap, Bob saw me jump and ran to catch me, which he did, I opened my eyes and seen his face, drenched with sweat and breathing hard he looked at me with such fright.

"Honey what we're you thinking are you out of your mind!" Bob shouted.

Without hesitation I smashed my lips into his, the sensation of his breathing made me want more, so I continued, Bob looked at me than started wanting more as well, he carried me back up to the car and we started driving home, on the way back I was craving pizza so Bob got me a box for myself, I ate the whole thing on the way home, Bob looked over at me hovering over the box with pizza sauce on my mouth and started laughing, eventually I started to get tired and I fell asleep, I don't remember what happened after that but I remember waking up next to Bob, the moon was shining through the curtains giving Bob this glow reflecting off of him, he was sleeping like a baby, I took one last look and went back to sleep, in my head I was thinking about what happened that afternoon, how It felt like a tiger chasing the gazzele, the kiss, the baby kicking, all of it filled my heart up and made me feel like I was swimming in a endless ocean of luck.

I was spoiled with luck that day...