1k reads...

Words cannot describe how I felt when I woke up and looked at the number of reads on this book, this book started out as a fun summer project for myself, pretty much me skimming my toes along the waters of writing, March of 2021 is when I discovered Wattpad and not long after it became an outlet, a place I can escape, back then I struggled with really bad anxiety and I still do, but when I'm not doing things I can come onto here and Express myself without the fear of being judged, I feel like Wattpad is a safe place for a lot of people like me. When I first started writing this book I had no idea that it would launch the way it did and to be honest I really don't know what to think, one thing is for sure the only reason my book got reads in the first place was because I reached out to Wattpad writers a lot more successful then me and they willingly read my story and gave really positive feedback, the tips they gave me improved my writing in so many ways a cannot thank them enough, and now at this point in my life things are changing, I'm going into high school and new opportunities are going to come for me, but one thing is for sure I won't forget the feeling of seeing something I thought only I would recognize become something over 1000 people have read, so again thank you all for making this happen and I hope to see more people enjoy my writing.

These people listen below all read my book and gave amazing tips, positive feedback, and some even provided great conversation, I cannot thank you all enough for what you have done for me and my oneshots. Thank you

Cragadile

strangestlover

faith59812

Ziporah353