I need you with me(HelenxBob)

It was nightime in metroville and Elastigirl sat on her moterbike in a allyway waiting for crime to happen, after all it was a full moon so all the wannabes and criminals would be out. She sat there quiet as a mouse when a car came speeding out of nowhere with men leaning out of the window firing guns at shop windows. Quickly she rode after them ovoiding bullets that swished past her.

"Hey stop!" Helen shouted from the bike.

"On your life suger tits!" One of the men shouted back.

she saw not just him but all the men in the car had neon glowing masks and Christmas lights on there guns. She rode along side them trying to knock the car of corse when they swirved into a neerby ally way.

"Crap!" Helen shouted in frustration.

She dismounted her bike and walked quietly down the ally way when she herd people being punched and shouting. She ran out after the noise and seen mr. Incredible standing there looming over the men who were knocked out on the ground.

"Elastigirl?" Bob said.

"Mr.incredible!" She shouted.

"What are you doing here?" Bob said confused. "Oh Bob please I was chasing him when they turned into the ally way I was doing my job!" Helen shouted at him.

"Helen calm down I just happened to be passing ok I engaged and did the right thing". Bob said scared that she was gonna punch him.

"Oh really?" Helen said with a smirk.

She than walked over to bob and wrapped her arm around a pole and told Bob to grab one of the men and use her arm as a slingshot and they ended up throwing all the men right into the town jail yard and the two ended up playing for a while when when Bob got a call in his police scanner for a fire. "Oh Helen look I've got to go to this but trust me if I could I would stay here forever".

Helen than got up and kissed bob in the lips for what seemed like hours and when they finally separated they longed for each other's company all night. Helen layed in her bed and thrashed around in the sheets craving bobs embrace around her. "

Oh god I'm gonna go crazy laying here!" She shouted out at the dark.

Helen got up and called bob.

"Hello?" Bob said sounding tired.

"Hey it's Helen look after the night we had I've been restless and I really need you here with me in bed".

"Ok Helen il come" bob said still sounding tired.

"oh thank you Bob!" She said over the phone.

When bob arrived he crawled into bed with her cuddling her with all he had. And when Helen finally fell asleep Bob stayed all night holding Helen so tight, when morning came and Helen woke she forgot he came over that night and she stayed in bed all morning not going to work that day and before they both new it night came again and they still stayed with each other never letting go of each other under warm sheets lighting each other's fires for years to come.

Hey guys I hoped you like this chapter I haven't updated in a while so here you go