Kisses and scares(TonyxViolet)

Disclamer: this chapter has swearing and depictions of abuse, so if this makes you squeamish don't read, with that being said enjoy!:)

It was a cloudy cold fall day and violet parr was walking to school with her best friend Nicole and her love Tony, thing was they were all in costume giving that that it was Halloween that night, violet was dressed as a black cat, Nicole already being a shapeshifting dragon dressed up as a dragon and Tony was dressed as a purger, the whole walk to school they were abuzz about how much candy they were gonna get or where they were going to go.

" oh my gosh Nicole just shut up about people going as serial killers it gives me the creeps!" Violet shouted at Nicole.

"Oh is violet scared of little old micheal Myers!" Nicole taunted.

"Ok girls calm down tonight's gonna be fun ok". Tony said coaxingly.

When they got to school they saw lots of different wacky wild costumes, they saw Tony's friends dressed up as frat boys who when they saw Tony and violet whistled and hooted at them, they saw a group of kids dressed as a group of famous serial killers and lots of other costumes.

"Oh my gosh how many people actually dressed up danm." Violet said amazed.

"Yeah and the only one out of all them dressed up as a slutty cat". Tony said winking.

"Don't be an ass!" Violet shouted at him.

The day went by quickly and violet was getting ready in her room for trick or treating, she was putting on her makeup when Helen walked in.

"Honey I don't know about you wearing that costume it's revealing". Helen said unsure of her daughters decision of costume choice.

"Oh mom come on I like it and it's different from other costumes". Violet protested.

"Ok just don't let creeps get grabby". Helen told her

"MOM". Violet said suprised.

Violet left and went to meet up with Nicole and Tony at the local park and started trick or treating. They managed to get 2 bags of candy each and was pretty excited about it, they were walking through the woods to get to the other part of town when they saw a bunch of older boys in light up masks approach them.

"Hey sugar what's a little slut like you doing with a creep like this on Halloween". One of the boys asked violet trying to get closer to her.

"I should be asking you the sam thing fuck face!" Tony yelled defending violet.

"Oh really should I little bitch". The boy asked again.

"Yeah you should asshat, maybe you should get out of here before I tear up your face crackhead". Nicole said raising her claws up in the air growling.

"See you around whore". The boy said before him and his friends turned to leave, Violet than made a force field and threw the boys into a tree with it, suprised at what she did they turned and ran.

"Shit vi I can't believe you did that!" Nicole said laughing.

"Are you ok vi?" Ton asked her.

"Oh I'm fine, I new something like that was gonna happen tonight. Violet said calmly.

Tony than leaned in and kissed her in the middle of the street, they all went home and unable to shake the feeling on affection from her heart she fell fast asleep.

Hello people, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, it's short and sweet and fits right in for spooky season, also 500 reads! Holy hell I never thought I would get to this point in my fan fic! Thank u all for making this possible!