Toni • Freaks

Toni's been struggling a lot with her mental health but hasn't told anyone about it. She decides to sing a song by one of her favorite bands, that describes exactly how she's feeling.

xxx

"Next we have Antoinette Topaz." Mr. Honey announced.

Toni walked in stage nervously as the crowd cheers. She immediately saw her girlfriend in the crowd, and smiled shyly at her.

"Uhm...this is song by my favorite band, and yeah." Toni chuckled nervously into the mic.

Play Music

Toni closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting the music take over her.

"Don't kill me, just help me run away
From everyone, I need a place to stay
Where I can cover up my face
Don't cry, I am just a freak

I am just a freak
I am just a freak
I am just a freak"

Cheryl furrowed her eyebrows. Toni told her she was singing a song but she didn't think it would be this song, but now that she thinks about it. Toni had told her she related to this song, but Cheryl never knew why.

"My head is filled with parasites
Black holes cover up my eyes
I dream of you almost every night
Hopefully I won't wake up this time

I won't wake up this time
I won't wake up this time"

Then it clicked. Cheryl was pretty sure what Toni meant now when she said she related to this song.

Cheryl rushed to the back of the stage to greet her.

After a few weeks Cheryl had gotten Toni used to the idea of opening up about her feeling and emotions more. It definitely took a while but now, Toni seems happier than she was, and that makes Cheryl happy.

a/n: this chapter was short and trash ik im sorry 😭