Chapter 33 - When family breaks

AROHA'S POV

"What do you mean she's gone?" Her words made me jump out of my skin.

"When I woke up she was gone and the front door was open" Hinemoa answers

"How could she just leave?"

"Everyones out around the island looking.

I just out of bed, quickly fixing up my morning hair into a bun. I change into some jeans and a shirt before rushing out into the living room with my socks in one hand.

Sitting on the couch and putting on my shoes. I notice the only other family member who's not out looking for little Vienna.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching TV and having breakfast ... What does it look like" Akosita answers

"I can see that ... But why aren't you helping the others look for Vienna"

"How could you's take her side so quickly. She could just be a poser like all those homeless kids are, just desperate for a family"

"You know your abusing your right to have a family, get your ass up and help the others look for her. She's just a little girl, confused"

"Let her go ... She doesn't belong with us anyways. She scared off all the little ones last night ... She should just go back to where she came from"

Before I even know it, I walk up to her and slap her across the face. She growls back before jabbing me in the gut. I tackle her to the carpet and punch her straight into the stomach.

"Hey Aroh- holy faark , girls that's enough" Hinemoa yells before grabbing me by my waist and pushing me back.

"My gosh, what's wrong with you two? Your sisters. Your not supposed to be like this"

"I'm sorry Hine but she's deserves it. She won't even give Vienna a chance ... I'm just going to go"

I walk out of the living room and out the house. I text everyone else to see if they've found her yet.

They all reply with the same answer, no

I ball my hands into fists and curse under my breathe.

Where would she run off to?

I remember where we first found her, that convenience store not far from where I am.

When I arrive, I see a familiar scene. She dangles her legs carelessly of the bench. When she sees me, a smile lit her face as she embraces me in a hug.

"Don't ever to that again alright . You scared the heck out of me"

"I'm sorry Aroha. That girl was telling me to go away and that I was going to ruin your family. I don't want to ruin your family"

Straight away, I know she's talking about Akosita.

"our family, you will ruin our family if you don't stay. Vienna, We just lost our mum and one of our brothers, we don't want to loose you"

She takes my hand. We both begin the walk home. On the way, we talk about things like school and other things. You could tell how excited she was by the way she smiles.

__________________

"Wh-what about that lady ? She's going to tell me to go away again"

"She won't if she knows what good for her alright. C'mon, everyone's waiting"

We both walk inside to smiles, and bob Marley playing in the back ground.

As soon as we are seen, the girls hug Vieena. Of course, all except Akosita who walks towards the kitchen.

"Gee what's her problem" Tafae whispers a little bit too loudly causing everyone to stare at him.

"C'mon kids, let's eat. I just think Akosita went to go prepare the food." Hinemoa fakely smiles.

"Umm ... Ro can I speak with you outside please?" Meleane asks before walking out the front door.

***************************************************

Sorry for the wait guys, I just got a lot off studying to do.

But I promise I will still write in between yeah?

Hope yous like it xx