•5 - First Time Party Goer•

By the day of the party all of Mar's friend knew what had happened the day before. Eve had eagerly told them once they all got home. Mar tried not to think too much about the interaction with the man cause she was a bit embarrassed.

Eve on the other hand thought deep into it. So did Lily and Maya, it all they talked about since. Mar got pretty annoyed by it cause she was trying not to think about it and that's all she was hearing.

"Can we not talk about t-that please. Y-you all been talking about it since Eve told you all." Mar said as they were helping her pick out an outfit.

"Mar, you cannot tell me he didn't want to talk to you." Eve looked up from her drawer. "He could've asked the guy who was standing right next to him for directions but no, he asked you."

"Wasn't he blushing too, Eve." Lily asked.

"Yea. He looked so cute, he couldn't hold eye contact to save his life though." Eve answered.

"He likes you!" Maya added.

"I-I don't think crushes are really a college thing." Mar rolled her eyes at the stupid things .

"You can develop a crush at any age, oh my Gosh, what if he goes to the party?" Maya jumped as she said the last sentence.

"Do y'all want me to go to this party or not?" Mar questioned.

"Maya shut the fuck up and help us pick an outfit out for her." Lily yelled at her as she helped Eve to look through her drawers. Soon the three woman were picking out an outfit for Mar as she was sitting on her bed watching the three and complaining.

"W-why are you guys taking so long?" She asked.

"Beauty takes time sweetheart." Eve said picking out a white crop top hoodie. "Let's put this in the maybe section." The other two nodded.

"Especially if you're trying to impress lover boy." Maya smirked.

"Maya I swear to God, if you make her change her mind about the park, you're doing all our chores next week." Lily threatened.

"Damn ok, party poopers." She rolled her eyes as she picked up a pair of biker shorts that reach Mar's mid upper thigh. "Let's do these shorts with that shirt." She pointed at the crop top hoodie Eve put aside earlier.

"It's basic but simple." She continued. The two agreed and started focusing on other things. In an hour all the women were almost done with their outfits and ready to head out.

They had dress up Mar in the white crop top hoodie and biker shorts and kept her straight hair down. They also put diamond studs in her ears and put on some concealer, light shade of eyeshadow, mascara and some clear lip gloss on her.

Mar looked at herself in the mirror while putting on her favorite perfume body roller. The outfit complemented her disproportionate body, the top add a little volume to her small but perky breast and the bottom showcased what the boys on her street called a "fatass."

Her body had always been like this, her body was never like Eve's who was on the thick side of the spectrum or Lily's, who had average curves or Maya, who had both small breasts and a small butt. But the four of them were confident when it came to their bodies.

Eve was wearing black jean shorts with a off the shoulders tube top that was tie dye black and white with red wording on it. She had her hair up on the top of her head, puffed up and her edges laid.

Lily was wearing a white skirt with a black lacy bralette that highlighted her cleavage. She left her wavy, light brown hair that reached the bottom of her breasts down.

Maya had on a red and green plaid skirt with a chain and a black see-through shirt that showed her black bra. Her curly hair was tied up in a ponytail, having some strands be free.

The four of them were now done and were about to head out to Lily's car. "So what time does the party started at?" Mar was curious.

"Around 9:30 but we'll show up around 10 so we're not the first ones there." Eve explained.

"Why do we have to show up late?" Mar asked.

"So we're not the first ones there and the fun already started." Maya said as she made sure she had everything. "Also don't go too far away from one of us, ok?"

"W-why would I go away from y'all?" Mar asked standing on the couch.

"I don't know, just don't." She said. "A lot of bad shit can happen at a party and we don't want you involved in it."

"Wow, what a great thing to tell a first time party-goer." Eve said as she scrolled their her Instagram feed.

"You got something better to say?" She clapped back.

"Um, don't drink the punch and watch your drink."

"What's wrong with the punch?"

"Not all of it is punch, it spiked with alcohol." She explained.

"Oh, ok." Mar replied. "You guy don't have to explain the watch your drink part."

"We figure that." Lily said. "We should head out." All of the woman stood up and went towards to door and out to the car. They all got in it and drove off to the party. Around 20 minutes later they pulled up to this frat house and got out to car.

The four of them walked towards the front door, already hearing the music inside. They were let in by a frat boy, in the house there were people dancing to the music, making out, or at the makeshift bar drinking. Mar looked around the place as she walked next to Eve.

"This is gonna be fun." Eve cheered as they went near the makeshift bar. Upon arriving there, a man immediately noticed one of them.

"Hey beautiful." He yelled.

"Oh you have to be fucking kidding me." Lily said.

Not gonna lie it feels weird writing in the stuttering, I always feel like someone is going to be rude about it 😔

Also Eve is black, Maya is Cuban, Lily is white, and I haven't decided what Mar is so that's up to y'all.

She is still going to be 4'10 ( short I know but short girls are so cute to me 😫 ), have long straight, black hair, and y'all can pick the eye color

But anyways I love y'all 💕

Please be nice to Mar

•Thank you for reading•
•Please vote or comment if you liked it•
•Edited•
06/24/21