•16 - Success•

"Do y'all have room for desserts?" The waiter asked them, Mar was stuffed and was glad her jeans were high waisted to cover her bloated belly.

"I-I'm good." She answered.

"Me too." Jungkook said after her. The waiter nodded and went to go get their check. They have already agreed to spilt the bill so there was no confusion later on. After paying their part of the bill, they started heading out.

He held the door open for her, she thanked him and they both started walking side by side back to her place. It had gotten a little chilly since before their date, Mar didn't think that far ahead enough to bring a jacket. When the wind blew a bit, she shivered secretly, still trying to listen to what Jungkook was saying.

He noticed after a while and stopped walking, Mar stopped too, wondering why he stopped walking. She saw him taking off his jacket and her eyes almost popped out their sockets, his arms were absolutely ripped. She would've seen his chest if his shirt was tighter but for Mar's sake it thankfully wasn't.

He put the jean jacket on his date's shoulders, her blushing at the gesture and putting her arms through the sleeves to wear it correctly. They started walking after she thanked him, he brushed it off and continued the conversation they were having.

They reached her dorm, which her friends were still inside. They entered the dorm to music playing, chitchatting, and it thankfully being clean for the most part. The living room was spotless, she couldn't say the same for their rooms and the bathroom and even the kitchen a bit.

"I'm sorry, t-they'll be gone soon." Mar said, while taking off her shoes.

"It's ok." He also took off his shoes. "Wanna start the lesson?" He asked.

"Sure, I'm gonna go charge first tho. These jeans are unc-comfortable." Mar couldn't wait to get her jeans off.

"Ok I'll be on the couch." He walked over to the couch while she went to her room. She struggled a bit peeling off her jeans, after they were off she couldn't wait to slip on her favorite pair of black drawstring shorts and a black baggy shirt. She putting some clear lip gloss on and rolled a bit of her good body roller on her neck to touch herself up.

When she was grabbing her sign language books she remembered the mens clothes her mom gave to her in case she had a dude over. Mar had just plan on using them as sleepwear but those jeans jeans he was wearing had to be uncomfortable.

She set the books down on her bed and went to go find the basketball shorts her mom gave to her. They were still in the packaging and looked to be around his size. She grabbed it and went out to the living room to give it to him.

Jungkook was on the couch scrolling through his phone when Mar walked in. She thought she was going to malfunction when she saw he was man spreading, he looked so hot and she could've mistaken his lap for a chair.

"Um, I got some shorts y-you can change into if you want to." Mar voice caught his attention. "Those jeans look uncomfortable." She said when he leaned over to grab them.

"Thank you." He stood up, reminding her of how tall he was.

"Y-you can change in my room since the bathroom is full." She suggested.

"Yea, lead me to it." Mar nodded and walked him to her room. They walked in her small room and Jungkook saw the cute decor she had it her room. She had a tapestry hanging up with her bed parallel to it that has a small nightstand next to it with a lamp, a wireless charger, and an alarm clock, a dresser with pictures frames on top of it, a vanity with random stuff scattered all over it, and LED lights around the top of her room.

"You like my room?" She giggled, looking at his face.

"Yea, you need to lend me some of your skills for decorating my apartment. It's still empty after me living there for a year." He answered.

"It's basic and my mom help me." She walked in to grab the books and her phone. "I'll be in the
l-living room." He nodded and watched as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

He quickly changed and was out her room when he was done. He folded the pair of jeans, putting them on the armchair of the couch. He then sat next to Mar, who was flipping through pages of one of the books. He looked at the page she stopped at, it was about directions.

Jungkook had watched some videos about directions but the only thing that stuck with him was left and right. He watched as she sat up and turned to face him to start the lesson. During the beginning of the lesson, her friends come out the bathroom to head out, they were giggling to themselves as they were about to walk out.

"D-don't mind them, they see me with someone and they l-lose their mind." Mar said as they were about to close the door.

"Aye we heard that." Maya exclaimed, opening the door back up a bit to look Mar in the eye.

"Good, now go and be safe." Maya rolled her eyes.

"Yes mom I will." Maya joked and they parted after saying 'I love you.' Their lesson started back up again and it lasted a good hour. Jungkook was on cloud 9 the whole time, loving how cute she effortlessly looked while she was showing him what to do.

She stuttered more than usual, which annoyed the everlasting shit out of her. She took a lot of breathers during the lesson, which Jungkook didn't mind, he admired how she pushed through when it was really hard for her too.

He noticed how she would shorten sentence or formatted them in a weird way to get them out. It amazed him how quickly she could switch up her sentences to get them to come out. He also noticed how she hit something to make her stop stuttering; it scared him a bit at first but after a while he cracked a smile when she did it.

When they were done she closed the book and leaned back on the couch looking at him. Mar smiled as she thought about something. "Now you can probably sign where is building 401 at t-to me." She laughed, with Jungkook smiling embarrassing.

After that comment she had no clue what they were going to do next cause she didn't want him to leave. "Do y-you wanna watch a movie." She asked.

"Sure, what do you have?" Jungkook answered, wanting to spend more time with her.

"Netflix, Hulu, Disney plus." She looked for the remote.

"Put on a history documentary." He remembered she liked them and he wanted to see her happy again.

"Really!" She honestly wasn't expecting him to say that. She had a few in mind that she wanted to watch, one was about WW2 and the woman who worked in the factory making weapons for the men over seas, another one being about ancient Egypt's advanced technology for its time.

"Yea, was wanting to find a good one for a while now." He loved seeing her so happy.

"O-oh ok, I have a lot of them, h-hold on." She rambled. "Do you want a blanket or?" She spoke quickly, Jungkook barely catching what she said.

"No I'm good, you can get one though." He smiled, Mar nodded and got up to get herself a blanket and came back to put on the ancient Egypt one. She plopped down right next to Jungkook all wrapped up in her fluffy blanket.

He panicked a bit, not expecting her to do that, also not know where to put his arms at. A little into the documentary, he snuck his arm around her shoulders. She either didn't notice or was too intrigued with the documentary to care cause his arm stay around her for the whole documentary.

Jungkook smiled thinking about how their first date was a success.

Loving this Mar and Jungkook content ☺️

Also add some details about my/Mar's stuttering cause why not

But any who I love y'all 💞

•Thank you for reading•
•Please vote or comment if you liked it•
•Edited•
12/27/21