•22 - Hangover & Hangouts•

It was barely ten in the morning when Mar woke up with a headache, she groaned knowing she won't be able to fall back asleep. She waited a little bit to get up and get some Tylenol, Lily was the only one in the kitchen and was eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning." Lily said chewing.

"My head hurts." Mar responded as a greeting before she grabbed the Tylenol bottle.

"Exactly why I don't drink." Lily shook her head.

"Yea yea." Mar swallowed two pills hesitatingly, taking pills was something she did only when she really had to. "W-what are your plans for today?"

"Chill, maybe tease Jimin if I'm that bored. How about you?"

"Leave that boy alone if y-you're not going be serious." Mar joked, knowing that the two of them will end up nowhere. "But I might go out to lunch w-with my dad."

"I'll do what I want with that boy, he's fun to mess with." Lily laughed at Mar's eye roll.

"You're something else." She mumbled going to go eat a banana.

"Yea I know. Has your boo texted you yet?" Lily was being nosy.

"Probably, he already did his morning workout." Mar already knew his schedule and he knew hers.

"Tell him to send you pictures next time." She winked.

"Girl be quiet and eat your cereal." Mar pulled out her phone to see what he had texted. It was the usual good morning text he always sent and a 'did you take my shirt last night?' text.

Mar might have, she hadn't checked but if she did it was probably a mix up on their part.

'I might have 🫣She texted him, she got a response back in less than three minutes.

'Thief' He jokingly texted back.

'I didn't think you would notice 😕' They continued joking around while Mar made her breakfast.

'So what are your plans for today?'  He wanted to know if she could hang out later.

'Might go out to eat with my dad so no shirt for you today.' Mar was excited to go out with her dad, she hadn't seen him in a while due to her classes and hanging out with Jungkook.

'Ok but I want my shirt back soon weirdo' He was still messing with her.

'Ouch you're a little weirdo too.' To be fair, he was a little dork, especially when it came to video games and workout routines. Mar thought it was cute even though she had no idea what he was talking about. Somedays it was about what happened in his favorite anime and somedays it was what happens to the body when you're doing cardio.

'I'm not a shirt stealer tho...' He was quick with it.

'Be glad it wasn't a hoodie.' If Mar had gotten one of his hoodies it would never be in his closet again; men's hoodies just hit differently.

'I knew you were a little thief' They talked for a bit longer before Mar got on the phone with her dad. He picked up by the second ring.

"Hey Mar." He was the first to speak.

"Hey dad, a-are you doing anything today?" Mar asked after hearing him.

"No, why? Did you want to paint the town red cause that's something you have to do with your mom." Her dad, Davon, laughed at his own joke.

"No. I wanted to have lunch with you." She said smoothly, smiling at her dad's attempt to be funny. "Mom would be up for some fun though."

"She always is." Davon knew his wife and her ways. "But yea we can have lunch together. I'm at Willow's now but I'll be going on my lunch break in an hour so I'll swing by to pick you and we can go out."