Snow in UA.

AN: Sup my peeps welcome back to From Framed to Famed. I apologise once again for taking such a long time writing this chapter.

My poll has come to an end and by a land slide the name Tohka won the poll, granted suggestions over all got more votes but not enough individually to get close to beating Tohka, also the votes that suggested Yuki were also discounted for plot reasons I had planned since the beginning.

Now I'd like to discuss the reasons I chose the names.

Lyra: Inspired by the Lyra the harp star constellation to line up with Uraraka's space theme.

Yachiru: Honestly I love the name but also it's the name for my favourite female BLEACH character

Tohka: Simply put the name means 10th and I wanted to stick to the number name pattern of previous OFA users, also the name came from Tohka Yayogami from Date A Live.

Anyway now that the exposition is out of the way please enjoy this chapter.

Beep
Beep
Beep

I awoke to the constantly irritating beep of an alarm clock, it made me miss the "I AM HERE!" Of my old alarm clock but honestly if I didn't hear that phrase again it'll be too soon. I gently move my arm and lightly hit the snooze button.

A rustle of covers next to me awaken me more as I feel Ochako snuggle closer to me, I can feel her small bump pressed against my back, it seems I went to sleep the big spoon and awoke the little spoon.

Ochako: *Yawn* Mornin' Deku.

Izuku: Morning Ochako, still calling me Deku eh?

Ochako: You're the hero that can do it, my Deku. My hero.

Izuku: I like the sound of that. My Mochi.

Ochako: Talking about mochi, can I have a Jalapeño and Gherkin flavour mochi.

I can't help but almost gag at that combination, in a burger or a sub I would be all over that idea, but with mochi, oh hell no!

Izuku: Uhhh wouldn't you like something more ummmm...

Ochako: Our baby has spoken Deku dear.

Izuku: *Yawn* Five more minutes okay, I want to enjoy your company for just a bit longer.

Ochako: Five more minutes. Then it's mochi time.

Izuku: Sounds awesome.

Five minutes, I can live with that, anything to avoid that mochi concoction.

UA: Principle Nezu's office. Nezu POV.