A few more chapters.

Chapter 31: Career path 2 unlocked.
Izuku and Ochako were laying in bed with Yuki watching tv when Izuku got a phone call. A popular and successful music studio after seeing Izuku and Ichako sing on tv they want the power couple of Japan to record an album. After a round of debate and convincing they agree. Izuocha and Yuki travel to Tokyo music inc and meets Star Burst (not real name), who introduced the family to the music business. Izuku and Ochako meet a lot of famous faces and is integrated into their friend group.

Chapter 32: Lifestyle of the rich and famous.
Izuku and Ochako continue meeting with their famous new friends and they got on famously (lol puns). With a little bit of help Izuocha get a grasp on what they want in their album and recording starts. (Sorry shirt chapter).

Chapter 33: News I hardly believe ya.
Somehow it leaked that Izuku and Ochako planned to release an album and within an hour they broke the preorder record for anything ever, worldwide, despite not having finished it yet. Nothing much else happens in this chapter, fluff and family time mostly.

Chapter 34: Album drop it like it hot.
The album and Gravity Smash sold like hot cakes, instantly becoming the most bought CD on day of release ever. Izuku and Ochako attended a release party at a popular Tokyo music store and signed copies to people who preordered the CD from that store. Which as a lot. Izuku originally didn't want to attend because of his anxiety with large crowds but Yamamoto and his new manager convinced him it was good for PR. After a long day of signing autographs and taking selfies with fans, and an awkward meeting with Jiro, Izuku and Ochako got back to their hotel room and relaxed with Yuki watching her favourite tv shows.
For those interested in the songs planned for Gravity Smash the songs are.

Hero by skillet.

Perfect by Ed Sheehan ft Beyoncé.

Invincible by Skillet

Bring me to life by Evanescence.

Timber by Pitt bull ft Kesha.

Perfect (clean version) by P!nk. Ochako solo song.

I'm still standing by Taron Egerton. Izuku solo song.

Airplanes by Bob ft Haley Williams

Evacuate the dance floor by Cascada.

Bonus track. U.G.L.Y by Daphne and Celeste. Yuki singing. Done this for the lols.

Chapter 35: Good times ending, onto the final stretch.
After a successful debut in the singing world Izuku's life went from good to better, he had more than enough money to support Ochako, Yuki and soon to be Tohka. They now lived in a penthouse suite in Tokyo but despite all his success Izuku never changed, the money, the penthouse and new lifestyle never made a dent in his heroic attitude as he went out daily doing his duties from fighting villains to saving cats from trees, Izuku's kind nature and bright smile brought him immense popularity and allowed him to climb higher up the ranks, now 5th in Japan and 12th Worldwide. However all good things come to an end when it was revealed that Bakugo had escaped from prison and was heading straight for Tokyo, straight for Izuku. Or so he thought.