Season 1 - Part 1

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or The Boys so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Our story begins in an electrical appliance store as a 16 year old Izuku Midoriya is making sure all the appliances are clean.

He watches the news on a single television, talking about how the superheroes, Homelander and Queen Maeve had stopped a hijacked armored truck.

Izuku watched as Homelander smiles at the camera, giving a thumbs up.

This made Izuku smile as he continues with his job alongside his co-worker and friend, Hughie Campbell.

Their shift had eventually come to an end as two people came into the store.

Robin Ward, Hughie's girlfriend, and Hisashi Midoriya, Izuku's father.

They all left the store as they walked down the sidewalk together.

Izuku: I'm surprised to see you here, dad.

Hisashi: I figured I'd take some time off to see my son. So how's work, Izuku?

Izuku: It's alright, dad.

Hisashi: Did you ask your manager for a raise?

Izuku: Um . . .

Hisashi: Izuku, you're working so hard. Your mom and I know you deserve a raise.

Izuku: I know, dad, I'm just not sure when or how to ask him.

Robin: So you wussed out too, Izuku?

Hughie: Hey, Gary said he couldn't talk to us at the moment.

Robin: Mhm.

She said, not believing them.

Hughie: So anyway . . . Izuku, are you gonna do it?

Izuku: Do what?

Hughie: Show the world that you have super powers? I mean, yours is pretty cool. I bet you'd be popular in no time.

Izuku: I don't know . . .

He says with uncertainty until Robin playfully punched his arm.

Robin: Come on short stuff, you can't stay in the shadows forever you know.

Hisashi: She's right, Izuku, isn't it your dream to become a hero?

Izuku: Well . . . yeah.

Hisashi: You can do it, Izuku, and no matter what, your mom and I will always support you.

Hisashi said as he and Robin took a step off the sidewalk to cross the street.

Izuku: Thanks dad, you're right. I think it's time I-

He didn't get to finish his sentence as both Hisashi and Robin had seemingly disappeared in an instant.

Both he and Hughie ended up covered in blood and guts.

Izuku was in shock as he looked to see Hughie was now holding onto Robin's dismembered hands.

Izuku also saw the splatter of blood, bone and flesh that was once Hisashi and Robin.

The speedster hero, A-Train had stopped and turned to see the two and himself covered in blood.

Hughie: Robin . . .

Izuku: Dad . . .

A-Train: I can't stop. I can't stop. I can't stop. I can't stop. Can't stop. Can't stop.

He said as he continued running at high speeds.

Hughie: Robin!

Izuku: Dad . . .