Season 1 - Part 4

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or The Boys so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It's been a week since Popclaw accidentally killed her land lord.

Of course, she quickly accepted Butcher's deal. That being, she yells them what she knows about Compound V and no one will know what happened to the land lord.

She told them that A-Train runs the Compound V to the noodle shop up in Division.

They've been checking it out from the outside but have seen nothing.

Butcher was currently somewhere else while Izuku, Hughie, Frenchie and Mother's Milk were in the van.

They were waiting across the street from the noodle shop.

The Boys were on the lookout for a noodle guy to get a package of Compound V.

They eventually see the guy as they get out of the vehicle and follow him into a store.

They then see him going into the back which stops them in their tracks.

Izuku: We're going in, right?

He said before they opened the door and found themselves in a basement.

There were a few guys with rifles, making sure to stay quiet as they sneaked past them.

They then made their way to a room full of boxes and files.

Mother's Milk: Alright, guys, check the boxes and find the V.

He said as they searched the room but Frenchie noticed something. There was a working tv in an another room with a jail bar-like door.

He then sees a woman sitting underneath a table as a Japanese show is on.

Izuku: What is it, Frenchie?

Mother's Milk: What're you doing, Frenchie? We gotta find the V.

He said as they went over to the door to see the woman.

Hughie: Who is she?

Frenchie: I think we should let her go.

Mother's Milk: What? No, we're only here for the V. This ain't a rescue mission.

Hughie: You sound like Butcher.

Izuku: Yeah, and besides, she's a prisoner, we can't just leave her here.

Mother's Milk: Look, I'm just a motherfucker who wants to make it out alive, all right?

He said just as Frenchie opens the door.

Mother's Milk: Frenchie, what are you doing?

Just then, the guys from earlier came down shouting at them with their guns out.

The woman then sprints out the door and proceeds to attack the men, plunging her thumbs into one's eyes and snapping his neck.

She then punches a hole in another guy's gut, her hands soaked in blood.

There was only one guy left, but he didn't want to die by her hands so he shot himself in the head.

Mother's Milk: Guys, let's go!

He yelled as the boys made their way to the woman's prison cell, closing the door as she tried to get them.

She then turns around and runs away, much to their relief.

After several minutes of absolute silence, Frenchie looked through the girl's prison cell for anything.

It was a shithole. At least these dipshits gave her a bed, tv and light.