Season 1 - Part 7

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or The Boys so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It was the day after the Boys learned Kimiko's name and past, as well as figuring out why she was injected with Compound V.

Homelander was in The Seven's boardroom at the tower.

He was staring intently at the screens showing pictures of Izuku, Hughie, Butcher, Frenchie, Mother's Milk & The Female.

He pays most of his attention on Butcher's picture, remembering the man had stared at him during A-Train & Shockwave's race.

As well as having met him at a Christmas party in the tower about 8 years ago.

Meanwhile, A-Train was at a race track, puking in a garbage can as his brother pats his back.

A-Train: Oh, this is killing me.

Nathan: Come on.

He said as they sat down in a chair and table. He then gave him a bottle of protein shake.

A-Train: No fucking way.

Nathan: You need 3,000 calories an hour or you're gonna pass out.

A-Train: I can't do this shit, man.

Nathan: Tough shit. You heard the doc. Your heart is getting bigger, balls are getting smaller, your bone density's for shit. That Compound V shit is killing you.

A-Train: Hey. Don't even say it out loud, all right? You don't know shit about it, you understand?

Nathan: I don't want to know. And you're done, okay? No more fucking around.

A-Train: Did you see my last time out there? Sioux City's got a fucking faster runner than me.

Nathan: Then no more club openings and commercial shoots. Okay? None of that shit. We train. Back to the basics.

A-Train: Nobody gets it back at my age. I'm gonna be a freak show like Ben Johnson, racing against horses.

Nathan: At least you'll still be breathing.

Suddenly, A-Train's phone starts chiming, the speedster taking a look at a text.

A-Train: Shit. I got to go.

Nathan: Where?

Sometime later, A-Train arrives at the boardroom in the tower to see Black Noir, Queen Maeve & Starlight already seated at the table.

Translucent was absent for . . . well, for being dead. Although no one knows yet.

As well as the Deep being transferred to Sandusky, Ohio after Starlight spoke up on live tv about how the Deep . . . "exploited" her.

A-Train: What's going on?

Homelander: I missed you guys.

He said, A-Train turning around to see the number 1 hero.

Homelander: Just wanted to see your smiling faces. Take a seat, buddy.

He said, A-Train walking towards his seat as the boardroom doors closed.

Homelander: And, truth be known, I felt like we were overdue a little heart-to-heart. A rap session, maybe a little tough love.

Queen Maeve: What's that supposed to mean?

Homelander: It means that lately, some of you have been, eh, a little out of sorts. Erratic. Unreliable. Downright sloppy. Except you, Noir. You've been great. But the rest of you . . .