Season 2 - Part 6

Note: I DO NOT own My Hero Academia or The Boys so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

It's the very next day after the fight with Black Noir and Dynamight as Izuku, Tsutsumi, Hughie and Annie were at a jewelers place with Frenchie, the latter wielding a cutter designed for jewelry.

Annie: Are you sure this'll cut our skin?

Frenchie: Of course. I did the same thing with Nagant.

Tsutsumi: It'll hurt, but it's worth it once you get the chips out.

Hughie: Is this really a good idea though?

Annie: Stormfront knows I leaked the V.

Hughie: Yeah, but she hasn't come after you.

Annie: Yeah, but that makes it worse. That means she has some fucked up plans for me.

Izuku: She's right, Hughie. It'll be a lot safer for her if she gets her chip removed.

Hughie: But what about you?

Izuku: For extra precautions. I don't want Vought to track my chip and risk everyone's lives for it.

Hughie: . . . Right.

Frenchie: So, who wants to go first?

Annie: Me. Please. Before I change my mind.

She says before Frenchie uses the cutter, carefully cutting between Annie's shoulder and neck as blood spurted from the wound.

Hughie quickly covers the wound with a rag for a few seconds before removing it so Frenchie can get to work.

It didn't take long as Frenchie manages to remove her chip.

Frenchie: Bonjour, my little spy.

He says before getting rid of it as Hughie puts pressure on Annie's wound with the rag.

Izuku: You okay?

Annie: . . . Yeah. Thanks.

They say before Frenchie comes back.

Frenchie: All right. Your turn, Broccolidoriya.

He says, to which the teen nodded as he removed his shirt, not wanting to get blood on it.

Frenchie then carefully and methodically presses the cutter against Izuku's skin, though it took longer due to him being more durable than Annie.

But Frenchie eventually managed to pierce Izuku's skin as blood spurted from his wound.

Tsutsumi then covers the wound and puts pressure on it with a rag for just a few seconds before removing it for Frenchie.

Frenchie then digs in between Izuku's neck and shoulder, but his eyes widened upon realizing something odd.

Tsutsumi: What's taking so long?

Frenchie: It's not here.

Hughie: What? What do you mean?

Tsutsumi: It has to be there. Every supe was surgically given a chip in the exact same spot. It can't be anywhere else.

Frenchie: I'm telling you, there's nothing here.

He says, removing his tool from Izuku's flesh as Tsutsumi puts pressure on the wound.

Annie: Wait, are you telling us that Izuku doesn't have a chip?

Frenchie: As strange as it sounds? Yes.

Izuku: But . . . that doesn't make any sense. Why would Vought not put a chip in me like the rest of the supes?