Chapter 7

{Jung Hoseok's POV}

It's been a month since we've made a comeback. Fortunately, we received our first win. After thanking to our Armys, we gave our goodbyes and went home.The members and I decided to go to an Amusement Park near our dorm to celebrate.

"We're here! It's been a long time since I went here." Taehyung said running around.

We rode all the rides again and again until we felt exhausted. The members asked for food so I volunteered to buy it for them. I went to the nearest food stand to buy the foods they want just to see Hara and Mark together. Together.

'What are they doing here?' 'Are they on a date?' I asked myself. And then I suddenly remembered that Hara gave Mark a chance to court her. I couldn't stand looking at them so happy so I quickly grabbed the foods and walked away.

When we head home, my mind doesn't stop wondering if they are already in a relationship. If why are they there. How could I move on if this is the case?

I lie on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Still wondering about the two. Why can't I just forget about what I saw a while ago? Why can't I stop myself from thinking about those freaking things?

Today is our anniversary, supposedly. This was supposed to be our 6th year anniversary, if she just didn't broke up with me. I could still recall the memories we've made together. The cute couple shirt we bought for us to wear in our 1st anniversary. The huge Rikalumma stuff toy I bought for her in her birthday. The necklace we both gave to each other. The movies we've watched together, in cinemas or in our rooms.

I changed into casual wear from my pajamas and shirt and decided to go visit the place we always go when we were still together. I stopped by a restaurant to buy chicken and beer for me to eat when I arrive there.

When I arrived, I sat down behind the tree we called, 'ours'. The tree were carved, 'J & H'. I found it in the right place, still clear and the same.

I could recall when we stayed here for an hour or two to do our homework and study for our tests. Sometimes we play random games. We shared our thoughts, feelings, love and secrets with each other here. But I know that will never happen again. We are not together anymore. She's already with someone else.

"Happy 6th Anniversary Hara."

"Happy 6th Anniversary Hoseok." I heard someone said.

I looked around to find the person but I couldn't. I stood up and started walking when I heard her again.

"I am sorry if I have hurt you for a long time. I am sorry when I became selfish to you. That I was just thinking about myself. But I know you don't love me anymore. I know you loathe me so much now." I turned around just to see her caressing the carved part of the tree. She doesn't know that I am here, right?

I want to go and hug her. To talk to her. To comfort her. To kiss her. But I can't move these feet of mine. I couldn't control myself for a while. In a second, I was already in my car starting the engine.

What's your reason Hara? Why can't you explain? Why did you left me here alone? Why won't you open up? Why won't you love me again? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you being like this? Why do I still love you, if you don't even love me? Why am I being so stupid? Why am I being so stupid for you? Why can't I control myself if you're there.

I went to Hara's condominium, disguising of course. And knocked for once and the maid opened it and let me went inside because I told her Hara and I are friends. She told me to wait in the living room, so I did.

About 20 minutes of waiting she has arrived. She looked tired and sick. She looked at me and was shocked after that.

"Mendy, can you go outside for a while? Can you buy ice cream for me?" She asked. And then the maid or Mendy followed.

"What are you doing here?!" She half yelled.

"Nothing, I just want to say Happy 6th Anniversary." I think I'm drunk. Oh well, maybe it's because of the beer I drank a while ago.

"Get out!" She yelled. I didn't mind her and acted that I didn't heard her. I just looked at her and waited for the next thing she will say. I went here and then I will quickly go home? Why would I?

"I said get out!" She yelled once more before pointing the door, still giving me a sign to get out.

"Hey! Answer me! What do you want then? Huh? Why are you like this? You went here without my permission and then when I told you to get out, you won't. Stop acting like you didn't hear me. You're not giving me any respect! Why are you even here in the first place? We don't have anything to talk to. We don't have any connections or plans involved with each other. I couldn't remember you in my schedules either. What's the purpose of going here? You just wasted gasoline and also money."

"Stop whining, okay?! You want me to get out?! Well, I have one condition. I will get out if you answer my question." I shouted.

"Easy." I went closer to her. Closer and closer until we are a few inches apart.

"Why did you left me?" I looked into her eyes. Wanting her to answer this question of mine sincerely and truthfully. The question I've always wondered. The question only her could answer and only from her I could hear. She broke our contact and moved away from where we were standing. She put her bag in the sofa and looked at me.

"Get out." She calmly said.

"I have already told you. I will not go out unless you will answer this question." I said sternly and clearly.

"If you won't, I will call the guards." She said starting to walk towards a room.

"Fine, you won't answer it. But I will make sure you will answer it the next time I will ask you." I said grabbing the door and slammed it after. I walked faster than the usual and went home in a fast rate.

'Why is she like this? Why can't she answer it? Why is she keeping secrets? Why can't she open up!?' I wondered staring at the ceiling. "Why did this even happened?".

_________________________________________________________________________
Will Hara be ready to answer Hoseok's question? Or will she never be ready?
Will Hoseok forgive her when he will know the answer? Or will he hate her?
Will they have second chances and create new memories together?
__________________________________________________________________
SHORT UPDATE SHORT UPDATE WOOOOOOO!!!! I MISHU ALLL GUYSSS!😭😭😭😭😭

I will update soooooooon!! LOVE YOU ALL!😘💖