Chapter 1

{Min Hara's POV}
Today is the last day that I can talk to him. The last anniversary I can celebrate with him. The last moment I will be with my angel. The angel who always make me laugh. The angel who I love. The angel who I will always love.

We ate and had random topics. It was so nice being with him. All his jokes that are funny. His sweetness. But, unfortunately I have to leave.

"Hoseok oppa..." I started.

"Nae, Hara?" He asked.

"Le-let's break up, o-oppa. I have already decided." I said, trying to hold back my tears from falling. My eyes are already blurry, full of tears rushing to fall.

"Are y-you kidding around, Hara? That is not a nice joke." His voice was soft, full of sadness. That I can't hardly hear it. As a response I moved my head left to right.

"What did I do wrong? Is there something I should know? Why? Why are you doing this to me?" Questions are continuously coming out from his mouth. And those questions are so difficult to answer.

I turned back and started walking away.

"Please, let me know." The last words that I've heard from him.

I am so sorry my angel, I have left you. This is the right decision to make, trust me. If I won't do this, I will never see you again. Please forgive me. Please continue loving me. Please wait for me. Please be patient for me. Please never forget me.

Please...

{Jung Hoseok's POV}

It's been 3 months since she left. Since she left me. She, who left me without a reason. Or maybe there is but she can't say it. I want to kill myself! I want to die! My life has no meaning anymore! It's better if its hurting me physically, not emotionally!

"Hara... Hara..." I continuously said.

"Hoseok-ssi... You need to drink your medicine..."

"I don't need medicine! I need Hara! Hara! I need Hara!"

My medicine is Hara. Only Hara. Hara. Min Hara. I need her. Only her.

"If you drink this and get cured easily, you can meet Hara." The nurse said.

"Are you telling me the truth?!" I asked. She nodded and gave me the medicine and water. I should be cured as soon as possible so that I can meet her faster. I miss her already. I can't live without her. Without her love. Without her by my side.

I'm just here stuck in my room. Stuck in my room everyday. Can't go out because I have to be cured. This makes me crazier. Ugh! I already miss her. What is she doing right now? Is she sleeping? Eating? She still love me, right?

"Hoseok, have hope!" I said slapping my face.

"Hi Hoseok! So now tell me what you feel. What you are thinking?" The doctor suddenly showed up.

"I-I feel sad. Honestly, still sad. And worried. What if she doesn't love me anymore?What if she has already forgotten our memories? What if she has a new boyfriend? What if she left me because she doesn't love me or she didn't ever love me. I should get out of here as soon as possible. As fast as I could. I should and I am serious about it. I still love her and I will always love her. Only her."

After 4 years...

"Hoseok-ah! Pali!! We're going to be late in the interview!!!" Jin hyung shouted.

"Nae. Just wait for a second!" I said.

Today is our interview. It is about our comeback. Yeah, I am an artist. She inspired me to be. Her...