Chapter 5

{Min Hara's POV}

"Are you sure you're okay?" SungHyo unnie asked as we walked going to the private bus we are riding going to the resort.

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I? Don't worry." I fake smiled. I lied, I will never be okay if this is the situation.

I saw Hoseok laughing with the other members. But his eyes are swollen. It's like he has been crying for hours. But I know he didn't cry. Or did he really cry? What's the reason of crying? Because I'm here? No, of course he won't cry because I'm here. I also know he's not happy that I'm here. But still he won't cry because of me. He's a manly guy.

"Hey Hara, Hoseok, why do you two have swollen eyes? Did you cry or something?" The guy with dimples said. I think I should research about them later when the bus starts running. I should know their names because first of all, my brother is a member of this group. It's like I didn't care about the things my brother is doing.

"Or maybe because they were so happy that Taehyung aged. That Taehyung had another year of life." The big nose guy said laughing. Well, obviously the others are also laughing.

I didn't laugh and just had a poker face. I looked for a nice seat to sit and sat down looking at the view. However, Hoseok oppa, I mean Hoseok didn't say anything and just didn't care that we are here.

I admit I cried so hard last night. Even if I stop myself to, I can't. Tears doesn't stop falling. Even if I drink a lot of water, it still won't stop. So, I let it be until I fell asleep.

After 2 hours of sitting and getting bored, we have finally arrived. We are staying here for two nights. The place is quite and peaceful. I can smell fresh air and the scent of the sea. This will be a great vacation for us all. A time to relax and enjoy.

"The girls will have another room and also the boys. So here's your keys. We hope that you will enjoy the stay! If you have any questions just ask me or the staff if I'm not available." The manager of the resort said as she gave us the keys.

We went directly to our rooms to unpack. They said Mark will arrive this evening, but still we can enjoy.

HeeRin unnie suggested to have a swim. So the unnie and I went to the pool for a swim. It's been a while since I have swam in the pool or even in the beach. Since I left Korea, I didn't have the time to have fun like swimming. I just study and maybe hangout with them sometimes, not too often because they are also busy in school stuffs.

I still remember when we first met. Well, the thing is our first meeting was really in the library. But we didn't talk that much, we were studying that time.

*flashback*

"Eomma, the others don't want to play with me."

"Because they are already tired sweetheart." Eomma said wiping away my tears.

I still cried though, I want somebody to play with me. When suddenly someone tapped my right shoulder.

"Hi! Remember me?" The guy asked sitting right next to me starting to sway his legs through the cold water.

"Of course! Hoseok, right? Hara!" I replied handing him my right hand for a handshake.

He took it and shake hands with me, "Yeah, I know. You want to play? I'm getting bored."

I nodded and we played.

*end of flashback*

I still remember we were in sixth grade that time and I was still childish. I was looking for a playmate and no one wants to, so I cried. Hara, you were so childish back then! But still I'm thankful though because if it wasn't of that we haven't met each other.