Chapter 4

{Jung Hoseok's POV}

"Oh, hi Hara!" Noona greeted.

I can't imagine she's here. It's just like before when we first met.

*flashback*

I'm with Sunghyo noona studying in the library. We are also waiting for her friend to come. She said we are in the same grade level but not classmates.

"Oh, hi Hara!" Noona greeted as the girl or Hara sat in front of us.

"Hi unnie!"

"Hara, Hoseok. Hoseok, Hara." Noona introduced.

We both shake hands and went back to study.

She's pretty, cute and innocent. She smiles so sweet and has dimples. Deep dimples.

*end of flashback*

"Everyone, you can all eat now." The Emcee said.

I directly walked going to the foods' area. After getting the foods I want, I went to our table.

Sunghyo noona sat next to me in the right. While, Taehyung sat next to me in the left. Our table was the biggest hence it is exclusively for us.

"Unnie, how was the dance?" I heard Hara said.

"It was fun!"

"Really? Who was your partner? I bet he's a close friend." She asked as she sat down across from me where Mark is sitting.

"Well, H-Hoseok." Noona said pointing at me, that made Hara look at me. We eyed contact and I can see through those eyes that it was sad, nervous, shock and teary at the same time.

"Hi." I said plainly, not giving any expression.

For years of waiting, I am so glad to see her. But at the same time jealous and mad because of seeing her with someone else.

"H-hi." She replied, breaking our contact.

"You know each other?" Taehyung asked as he took a bite of his birthday cake.

"Yes..." We answered in unison.

The two of us were silent while the others are talking about random stuffs. I just giggle a bit when I see it funny. Not like the usual thing I do when it's funny, I laugh so hard until I can't breathe and have a stomach ache.

We were silently eating when suddenly the birthday boy spoke.

"Hara noona, Hoseok hyung and you know each other, right?" Hara nodded slowly looking at the ground.

"Can I ask a question? Did he had a girlfriend before? He never mention girlfriends, I'm just curious." I looked at him intensely before looking at Hara.

We were just silent waiting a response from her, then she finally answered, "Y-yes. He h-had."

"Wow! Jinjja? What's her name? I bet she's so happy before when they are still together. She is really lucky to have hyung, before... Hyung is super duper sweet and caring. He's been so loyal to her for decades. Like seriously, he haven't plan for dating other girls or having relationships. He said there's a right time for everything. The past can be also the present, if we want it to happen again. Hyung is rea---"

"Please excuse me. I have to go somewhere." I said as I stood up and walked out.

I went to the pond to have some fresh air. This is not want I've expected to happen. This is not what I've imagine when we will meet. This is now what I have wanted. Not like this situation.

"HARA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!?!" I yelled through my lungs.

"I know you have a problem. But unfortunately, you don't show your feelings to us Hoseok-ssi." I turned my back to see who was talking.

"Jin hyung?"

"Let's take a sit." He said as he sat down on a bench near him.

"So tell me what is happening?"

"Love. Love is my problem. She left me without telling any reason, but still I have feelings, I still love her. I waited for four years, for her to comeback. Now that she's here, things changed." I sighed.

"It's just like slowly having much money. Having a goal to have much money. You wait and work to have much. You sweat but still patient and wait until you have much, until you are satisfied. Just like I do, I waited and worked hard to have happiness. I cry but still being patient and still wait until that happiness will come. That much money that you wanted is just the same as the happiness I want." I said not noticing tears are already falling.

"The happiness that I have felt before when she was still mine. That is what I wanted. When she was still by my side. That happiness that only her can give. She promised. We have promised to never leave each other's side, to love each other until forever. But she left me. And the thing is even if she did that, I'm here still waiting for her to still love me." I said as I wiped my tears off but no use hence more tears are replacing.

"But the happiness I have wanted for so long, can never be given anymore. She can't give it anymore because... Cause she's already with someone else." I looked down, trying to stop my tears. Trying to stop crying.

Hyung patted my back twice and said," You can't do anything, bro. You've chosen to play the hardest game in life which is LOVE. God has given you this obstacle, that means He has hope that you will overcome this. If it's a problem, it has solutions. But if it doesn't have solutions, it's not a problem."

"Just like what you have said a while ago. To make much money we wait and work. You want to have happiness, but you have waited and worked hard. Maybe you should wait and work a bit more. That's right, be patient. Never lose hope, Hoseok-ssi. What's the purpose of calling you J-hope and giving hope to other people if you, yourself doesn't have hope. Sometimes we also need to make decisions." He said before he took his phone out.

"Well stop being so emo and let's go. It's already late."

{Min Hara's POV}

I can't imagine that we have met. That we were in the same party, in the same table. I have never expected this.

"Hara... You can talk to me, if you want. I will listen. What's the problem? Is it about him?" Sunghyo unnie asked as she sat right next to me in my bed.

"Unnie, I don't know what to do. I don't know what to feel. Should I feel happy because I have finally meet him for so long? Sad because I can't be the usual Hara for him? Guilty because I have hurt him? I don't know." I said as I looked down covering my whole face.

"I can already feel that I am a devil. I am really a bad person. Hurting the one I love the most is something I will never forgive myself. Leaving him for a long time is something I will regret until I die. But it was the right thing to do, right?" I sighed, tears starting to fall.

"I want to talk to him. To hug him. To kiss him. To touch his face and say 'I'm sorry'. To be with him forever. But I can't. I don't want to hurt him anymore. Even if my heart feels so sad and even if it will ache so much. I have to be not too selfish and leave him. I think that's the best decision. No more hurting Hoseok." I said wiping my tears away.

"No Hara. No. Don't do that! You are killing yourself and also Hoseok. You left him once, don't leave him again. His been loyal, appreciate it. If you love him, do everything you can to have him again. Face reality Hara, this is reality. Don't lose hope. Be brave if you want to fight and get him back." She hugged me tight as I cry.

I feel so sorry for him. I feel so bad leaving him. I am a bad person. A devil for ruining his life.

My angel's life...

_________________________________________________________________________
Will they be strong and be together again? Or part ways and have a new life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment for an update! Am I too OA? So sorry 😓😢

LOVE YOU ALL MWUAH MWUAH!! 😘💖