Chapter 6

{Jung Hoseok's POV}

"HOSEOK?! HARA?!" I covered my face and didn't mind the person who yelled. I'm still sleepy, so I need to sleep.

"Yah! You two wake up!" Someone yelled again and then I felt someone kicked me.

"Why are you people being so noisy? I still want to sleep, okay? I slept late last night. I'm tired!" I whined and went back to sleep. How dare they disturb my sleep?!

"Uh-uh! You're not sleeping." SungHyo noona pulled me that made me sat down.

"Wae?!"

"BECAUSE YOU TWO WILL EXPLAIN ALL OF THESE THINGS." She yelled again at us that made us stand up quickly.

We went to their room to talk about things. I don't know what things. I don't care, I want to sleep.

"Why are you sleeping together?" Sunghyo noona asked.

"Why are you shirtless?" HeeRin noona asked pointing at me.

"You, Hara. Why are you wearing his shirt?" HeeHee noona asked pointing at Hara.

"Why did you two slept late last night?" Suga hyung asked raising his left eyebrow.

"Calm down, oka--" Hara was suppose to say something when SungHyo noona shouted.

"HOW CAN WE CALM DOWN?! YOU TWO WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER. THIS GUY IS SHIRTLESS. YOU SLEPT LATE LAST NIGHT. WE WERE FINDING THE TWO OF YOU FOR HOURS ALREADY. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME WE'VE FOUND YOU BOTH?!" We both moved our heads left to right and waited for her to speak again.

"11:00 AM!!!" She sat down still looking at us furiously. This noona is so scary.

"Explain." HeeRin noona said coldly.

"Well, it's like this. I was roaming around the beach and then suddenly it started to rain. So what I did is I looked for a place to stay until the rain stops. I saw a looked like cave so I went inside. I did not know Hara was also there waiting for the rain to stop. So we stayed together."

"The shirt?" HeeHee unnie asked.

"Well, the shi-"

"Well, the shirt. It was freaking cold and I was just wearing a tank top and shorts so he let me borrow it. And then I got my jacket and made it as our blanket." Hara explained.

"Sleeping late?" They all asked in unison.

"Hara was crying because of the thunder, that's why we slept late. And then sometimes she will just wake up because she dreamed about scary stuffs." I said looking at them seriously.

"I know you did something." Jimin teased getting a spank from Suga hyung.

"W-we didn't..." Hara said.

"I still remember the kiss." I whispered that made her cheeks turn pinkish red.

"What did you whisper Hoseok-ssi?" Suga hyung asked leaning forward.

"I was whispering that I remembe--"

"He said I should return his shirt later." Hara covered up from what I was suppose to say. I was just kidding, of course I won't tell them or anyone. Or else I'll be dead by all of them, especially Suga hyung and the noonas.

"The both of you go change. Have some shower too." Jin hyung demanded and then we parted ways.

{Min Hara's POV}