Imagine #1 - Duckie Dale

Summary: Duckie feels insecure and that he's not enough

Duckie Dale.
Your soulmate.
The hottest guy in school. Well to you at least.
Duckie never thought he was enough for you, you were the most amazing person he had ever laid his eyes on.
You guys were walking into school but Duckie didn't seem his usual upbeat, silly self. His head was down and he hadn't talked to you all morning.
During all his classes he wasn't paying attention and was just playing with the rings on his fingers. You knew something was wrong you go his house after school to check on him to see what was going on.
He gave you a key so you let yourself into his house and went to check if his parents were home. They were still at work, so you went straight to his room.
Before you got to the door you hear cries coming from his room. You slowly open the door not wanting to scare him,
"Duckie?" you say with concern written all over your face.
He looks up to you to reveal his red puffy, tear stained fave.
"I-I'm sorry y/n" he says putting his face back down into his knees
"no no no Duckie what are you sorry for?"
You slowly sit next to him and pull him into a strong embrace to let him know you are there.
"why did your choose me? Out of everyone out there why me? You're so perfect and i'm me."
"That's exactly why."
"What do you mean?" he sniffles and looks up from the crook of your neck,
"You're you. You're perfect, funny, handsome, you're so many things Duckie you just haven't realized how awesome you are. I love you because you're Duckie Dale. You're not Blane or Andie or anyone else in the world."
^^Insert Gif
He gives you a slight smile and cuddles into your chest, letting your fingers find their way into his hair.
After a while you both fall asleep holding one another.

{353 words}

I made a Duckie background😏😏

don't ask why i have so many pic of duckie that's none of your business