Imagine #2 - Ted "Theodore" Logan

Summary: Ted is taking you to the prom and sees how beautiful you look

y/b/n - Your best friends name
y/f/c - your favorite color

Tonight was the night you had been waiting for your whole life. Prom. The day where you get to dress up and party with all your friends. You're going with your boyfriend Ted, and Bill is coming with y/b/n. You wouldn't want it any other way, your best friends and your boyfriend on one of the best days of your life.
"y/n!! Ted is here!!" you hear your mom yell after the sound of the doorbell went off.
You were wearing a y/f/c dress that fit your body perfectly, a little bit of makeup to match the color of your dress and some heels (if you don't like heels just wear whatever shoes you want)
"coming mom!!" You jump out of your chair, quickly coming down the stairs to your boyfriend sitting on the couch in a cute tux wait for you to come.
^^^ insert gif here
"woah babe, you look, woah"
"you look great too Ted" you say back hoping he doesn't notice that your face has gotten significantly redder.
"ok ok enough bickering picture time!!"
After many many pictures and annoying looks towards your mom, she finally let you two go and you had the best night you could have asked for.

I swear Ted is such a sweetheart i love him.

{206 words}