Graphic Hearts (1)

I lower my tongue to slowly wipe the blood of the Rat I just stuck my finger into, I devour the rat and throw away the remaining skin. I slowly stick out my sharp tongue in disgust and discomfort, and irritatingly pouted walking into school with my ears blasting with Lauryn hill.

I'm a 17 year old girl around a bunch of other 18, 17, and 16 year olds who happen to act like 12,13, and 14 year olds. I on the other side of the soft wet leaf act my age whenever I want to, well not exactly but whatever.

As you well probably have figured out by now that I am a demented horrifying demon span also known as a vampire, I was turned into a vampire when I was 16 by an ex of mine I did the whole throw holy water thing.

But that didn't work so he bit me anyway and now here we are now, I still haven't drunk human blood so I'm still a fledge (fledgling) vamp compared to the many others I have met.

I live with my ex boyfriend currently because he has my dream place that we had promised to live with kids and get married, also because my mother is died and my farther is boring to live with and I didn't wanna risk my dad getting bit by me and then I would have to hear an eternity hearing about it from him so I rather not.

My mother named me after my very own favorite artist named Erykah Badu and I thank her for naming me aftersuch a sunful goddess like her, I love listening to Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill, Aaliyah, Solange, Damien Marley, Bob Marley, Chris Brown, And my all time favorite Whitney Houston (even though I hardly listened to her because I could feel her whole soul into her songs)  I smacked my head into a brick wall breaking it, I embarrassedly tried to back away slowly from the wall.

I quickly ran home and went into my room and locked the door so my ex wouldn't harass me about stupid shit school, and how i went to school on a Friday (for 11&12th grade you don't have school on Fridays).

I toke out my cheetah bong and blasted Solange Losing you and closed my eyes, I don't usually listen to Solange when I feel embarrassed but I felt like today I should. I sniffed the air twice, and looked out my window to see a tiny little pug on the egde of the roof about to fall, I still cared for animals even though they were my food I reached out my hand to the little pug that looked like just about a year and 4 months, 20 days, 19 hours, 12 minutes, and 30 seconds on the dot.

It fell off and I quickly jumped out of the window to catch the little pug I didn't want to see the remains of a broken pug on tha ex's lawn and knowing him he would mow the lawn and rip up the Little angel, I used my quicker bat powers and catched the pug and fell on my back breaking it.

I yelled out in pain and then it was dark, i didn't close my eyes it was just my annoying ex boyfriend standing over me and laughing with his little smirk that used to turn me on but now it just irritated me.

"Hey little mama, vas happening?" He spoke mocking Zayn from 1D and pushing his black hair back leaving a few strands sticking out slightly, he put out His hand and I got up without taking it.

"I am fine, I fell off trying to catch this little angel" I softly spoke and looked down at the pug who had claimed me as its owner by its thirsty look for love, it licked me and panted heavily leaving his tongue out just like me when I'm excited for loving.

"Oh you mean your next meal?" He Muttered softly and loudly, laughing remembering the fact that when I had a pet before I had eaten it out of my blood hunger. I squinted at his rude remark and stepped on his foot hard, he yelled loudly grabbing his foot and jumping up and down.

I went up to my room and put the puggy down he ran around my room and jumped everywhere and did tricks as if to show me that he can do anything and he's proud of it! I laughed at how fun the pug was.

"hello little dude! How'd you end up on my roof?" I asked quitely tilting my head to the side softly, he tilted his head also and barked a rough bark almost as if he never barked before, I would expect as much due to the fact that he's very young and hyper.

"I climbed up! I smelt food! And I hadn't ate for days! You smell like food! Can I have food?! Can I stay here?! I love you! Thanks for saving my life owner!" The pug said in his mind to me, I smiled and nodded. I went downstairs to ask Jason if he could stay.

"Nope. I hate it, it smells like shit. And looks like shit." He says looking at me flapping his black coat behind him while sipping a cup of coffee, I went on my knees and begged knowing that I did this always he turned away.

"Fuck! Damnit! Fine! But your buying me a new shirt" he yelled as he looked at the split coffee stain on his white blouse. I jumped up and hugged him tightly screaming thank you in His ear, I ran back up stairs and went into my room.

I locked the door and picked up the pug slowly putting him on my chest to sleep away, what's your name? I spoke to the dog in my head putting my arms around the puppy softly and slowly trying not to crush the little one.

"I don't know! Can you eat a name?! I want a name! Gimme a name!"  The pug spoke to me again through thoughts slowly licking my chin over and over again smiling, I never named anything before except my papers and objects like that.

David, I spoke in thought to the little pug as I looked down at the deep brown eyed munchkin as he tilted his head and licked me again most likely feeling proud to have a new name that he liked.

"Yes! Yes! I like that name! Im David! The Doggy!" The pug spoke to me through thought again, jumping around on my chest and then slowly became tired he then circled around my chest once and fell asleep and I myself slowly drifted off into sleep with David.

\\\\\\

Bruh, I hope y'all enjoyed this thang. What yall think? Anyway! Vote! Read! Comment! Enjoy!