Deprived Learning (2)

Yeah Vampires don't usually sleep, but I had till the 14th of February to decided if I was gonna be a vampire or a human. Being half human means I can still do human things such as; eating, drinking, going to school, and being NORMAL.

I was outside on the roof where I found my little pug David he's the cutest thing ever just running around and chasing his tail, not shortly after he ran off the roof me being there again I saved the pug by pinching him by the back of his neck.

"Do I have to put up a walker for you?" I ask raising both my eyebrows and frowning, the pug looks at me tilting his head and pants heavily clearly agreeing that maybe we should I laugh.

There are different types of vampires, my ex Aaron being an actual vampire he was physically able to do anything but lacked other thing for example here's a chart.

Aaron

Strength - 50%

Mental - 10%

Charm - 20%

Physic - 20%

Making 100% of him and what he can do as a vampire, as for me I'm.... A little different not because of my skin color well maybe a little, but having a certain blood type would mean your blood (when you bleed) wouldn't be red.

It would be whatever color of your heart after turning, and you can be judged by your blood color. Here's another chart

Neon Colors - Mutant (lowest of them all)

Brown - Lower class

Yellow - lowclass

Red - upperlowerclass

Bright Blues - lower MiddleClass

Teal/Green - MiddleClass

Blue/Dark Blue - UpperMiddleClass

Pinks - LowerHighclass

DarkPinks/NearPurple - HighClass

DarkPurple/Purple - UpperHighClass.

Then there are black/white/gray bloods that are royal more then all of them and in some legends there are clear bloods clearer then water but, me not knowing my blood color and being vuman (vampire and human) my blood color doesn't show in my powers.

Since I never have hurt myself I will never find out but maybe if I want to be a vampire I'll find out, but for now I'll just wait till valentines day (which is my favorite day of the year because I love love.) There are also many rumors about being a vampire such as finding your soulmate from many past lives before doesn't mean they will love you back though.

I think about Aaron and start to feel the need to cry but I fight back the tears and walk off the roof while picking up David, he squirms a lot and wiggles so its hard to keep a grip on him since his fur is short and soft for a stray pug that means someone had to take care of em'.

I put the pug down in the sky and he runs around the sky every light shining every time the little pug makes a tiny step, I smile at the pug and sit on the sky I breathe slowly and fall back to the cool breeze that was flowing through my fluffy afro.

Did I mention that Aaron is a Magenta Blood? Making him a high class vampire, many of them are magenta bloods mainly because they are strong and physical minded, but they are dumb as hell and quick to foul did I mention extremely retarded?

They are like uh I don't know? Jocks! But Aaron being a Magenta meant that he's smart. (somewhat) I almost fell asleep but then the pug jumped on me breaking the foot plating that my power had given up to be held in the sky for that long, quickly I grabbed the pug holding him close to me while I break my back from the high fall then soon I realized I was going to black out.

Great can't wait till Aaron finds me and laughs his ass off at me, and he'll probably take a picture of it and send it to everyone at the vampire academy I already don't belong there just making that happen would only fuel the flames for me to become human again. i realized i closed my eyes and open them widely breathing heavily, i look down at the pug that looks like its laughing, i sigh and smile at the little puggy

"do you like hurting me?" i groaned and sighed again

"Nope! I don't mean to! You smell like a cat! (Woof)" the pug standing on all fours on my boobs stated, I tilted my head and smiled wider at the little puggy

" and, what does a cat smell like hmmm?" I snorted

"smells like ahh youuuuu! and that means you smell like a rotten peach or a mango or a plum! yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a Plum!!" David Ran around on me and hopped off

"im hungry! can I get some food? I want some food!!!" david said

" yeah sure!"

"Aaron! whats for dinner?" I walked into the house yelling

" your little bitch over there" a figured stated, quickly I put david down normally the lights would be off and they were but I couldn't see anything in the momental dark, which is weird because I can see in the dark....

I Knew it! someone blinded my vision with sliver... vampire's are weakness are: sliver, vervain, and garlic ONLY when eaten. sliver is not supposed to make you feel human with normal senses unless your a vuman like me.....
"Erykah what do we do?" David said.

"I don't know, what do you think?" I looked at david to see that he was gone

"David? David!" I screamed, everything was blurry from then on, all I remember is that I was in a car. maybe I should just let myself be a vampire. I don't know if I should die and be ridden of this all....I don't know seeing where all this might go sounds fun.... I hope david and aaron is ready for my little road trip on to the vampire academy.