Part 4: What Happens When you run

Ink wanted to scream, or to run and hide just get away from this! He was terrified and couldn't do anything to stop anything.
Dust clicked on the drill and Ink could feel his breaths start to get faster and more rapid. Ink couldn't even feel any pain yet, but the idea of something going through his knee was enough to scare him. The drill spun and Dust started to apply pressure. Ink didn't think he was able to scream but did after the pain started. More goopy black paint tears pooled from his eyes. The pain was like nothing he thought he would ever have to feel, and worse the fact that he was helpless in this horrid scenario. Eventually the friction gave way and the drill went straight threw Ink's leg. The next noise Ink heard sent chills up his spine.
*C-CLUNK*
Ink was choking up and didn't want to look at what happened, even though he already knew. Still he couldn't stop himself from slowly looking down at his leg... Dust had drilled right through the bone...and now part of his leg was separated from the other. If he were able to move at all and lift his leg only half of it would come up, the other would stay on the table. Ink again screamed because even if he did get out of here and used his magic to fix his leg he would never be the same. He hated that thought but ofcourse this wasn't the end of Ink's torture, it wasn't even close. But Ink still felt himself begin to pass out, it was all just becoming to much.
That's when he felt gentle slaps on the side of his face, and he opened his eyes. Dust's toothy smile went from ear to ear, his pupils were meer dots floating around his empty black sockets, his crazed expression only made creepier by the small splats of goopy black blood dripping on to the floor from his face.
  "Aha~ Oh no, no ,no~ You can't pass out on me yet~ We've barely even started~"
  "Please...n-no more..."
  "No...no, no, that's not how this works. You don't tell me when to stop~ I stop when I've done everything I was ment to~"
Ink wanted to just flop over and stop existing. He didn't want anything more than for this to stop. But it didn't and wouldn't until Dust had his fill. So the insane monster continued, and put the drill up to Ink's pelvic bone, specifically the place where his leg connected with the rest of his body.
  "Just relax, it won't be over soon~"
Dust chuckled and with in a matter of seconds he had turned on the drill and harshly pressed it into Ink's bones. Again Ink cryed out in agony, still not being able to stop anything that was happening to him.
This time Dust didn't drill all the way, probably so Ink would feel more pain as he did other things but Ink wouldn't find out. Shortly after the second drilling Ink's eyes got heavy and he passed out, tears still dripping from his soaked and sore face.
Ink woke up a few hours later but refused to open his eyes. He knew that there was something horribly wrong with his body. His legs had a mix of pain and numbness, they still couldn't move. He again felt tears trickle down his face, and he whined. A few seconds latter he heard movement, and knew it was Error.
  "Geez...Ink..."
  "I-I-Is it that b-bad?...
  "I...I don't..."
  "Wanna say?..."
  "Sorry..."
Ink breathed and slowly opened his eyes, he had to put a hand tightly over his mouth keep from screaming. His legs were stuck in some kinda torture leg brace thing, instead of helping him walk it restricted him. He could move his legs if he used his hands to do so, but other than they were limp. He could only assume that this was a special torture for him, because he had tryed to run away. And now he couldn't even move at all, let alone run.
But still he took one hand off of his mouth and moved it down to his leg. He took one glance over at Error and...
*CUCHUNK- CLANK*
Ink had to muffle his screams of pain, his legs were hinged so now one of his legs was slightly angled. It hurt and the sound of drops of blood echoed through out the small chamber. Ink breathed heavy into his hand then snapped his leg back to how it was before. He whimpered and cryed more, his body shaking uncontrollably.
  "Ink...why would you do that?.. You knew it would hurt..."
Ink was still in pain and started to cry, he layed back till his head was on the wall. Error now felt like an ass and sighed.
  "I'm sorry..."
Ink slowly took his quivering hand off of his face, and whimpered.
  "I-I-It's ok...you're right..."
  "Ink..."
Ink took a couple deep breaths then slowly used his arms to scoot over to Error.
  "Geez, Ink don't do that. You're hurt, you shouldn't-"
  "I'm f-fine..."
Ink insisted and kept moving until him and Error were next to each other again. He was still crying. Error felt bad for Ink, even though he hated his guts no one deserved this- Well no, someone definitely deserved this, but that someone wasn't Ink.
  "I-I-I..."
Error snapped out of it when Ink started talking again.
  "I just need someone...that i-isn't trying to hurt me right now..."
Ink leaned on Error, Error not being a big fan of all the touching was about to say something when Ink said something that made his stomach drop.
  "And...I-I don't have anybody left..."
The god of creation, the protector of worlds...felt alone... Error never thought Ink would utter such words but here they were... Ink was a mess again breaking down. Error didn't know what to do, but understood the loneliness Ink must be feeling. So with every fiber of his being telling him not to. Error leaned his head on Ink's, the only kind gesture he could manage to do.
Ink was surprised and sniffled before looking at Error.
  "What are y-you-"
  "Just shut up Squid..."
Error felt his own tears begin to fall from his face, and he closed his eye.
  "Please...s-shut up Squid..."
Ink quietly obeyed the other skeleton next to him, and sat there crying. Crying was all Ink could do now...