Part 10: Lets Try This Agian

"Ink...don't push yourself... A lot happened so-"
  "No really! I have an idea!"
  "Ink don't do anything stupid"
  "Just trust me!"
Ink moved one of his hands down to his leg.
  "Seriously, don't do-"
  "AH- Mhm!-"
Ink had to put a hand over his mouth to keep from screaming.
  "Ink- Stop!"
Ink wasn't responding and only kept doing what he was doing, and it only took a few minutes to pull out one of the pins from his leg. He yelped feeling one of his leg wounds open and start to bleed again.
  "I-I-I'm fine..."
  "Ink you're not!"
  "I will be!"
Ink crawled his way over to the door and made himself kneel.
  "What are you even doing!?"
  "Just hold on!"
Ink kept messing with what he was messing with until he heard a click.
  "Yes!"
Ink yelled enthusiastically shuffling over to Error and starting to mess with his cuffs.
  "Ow!- Hey!"
  "Come on..."
Ink kept trying to unlock the cuffs but it was no use, the pin snapped.
  "Damnit!"
Ink screamed throwing half of the pin away onto the floor and crawling back over to the door.
  "I'll be back! I...I won't be able to go far but I'll try ok?.."
Error was a little confused until he saw Ink slightly push open the door.
  "Ink...don't go out there, you can't even walk."
  "I have to try Error..."
Ink already knew it was dangerous, he didn't need Error to tell him that. But it wasn't like he could blame him for doing so.
  "And I guess I can't stop you huh?.."
  "..."
  "...Just be careful...please..."
  "I will..."
And after that Ink opened the door, it was luckily night so he didn't see anyone. He started to use his arms to crawl out of the room, dragging his legs behind him. It didn't take long for them to start bleeding again, making a trail of blood appear and follow behind Ink. He didn't care and kept going until he heard noises and soon recognized them as footsteps. Ink freaked out, going to hide then stopping when he remembered he was leaving a trail of blood to where every he was going. He had to quickly think of an idea and luckily he did. Quickly crawling infront of him he made sure the blood trail turned a corner. Then he crawled back tracing back over the stains. Seeing a desk to hide under he scooted over to it, picking up his legs as to not give away where he was. A few minutes later he saw someone run by panicked and annoyed. Soon after someone else yell questioning Error, and Error only saying 'even if I knew where he went I definitely wouldn't be telling you.' Shortly after that he heard a commotion then saw more footsteps and heard two monsters talking, this time they were close enough to be recognized.
  "Is he really this stupid?"
Dust questioned while looking for Ink.
  "Trust me he isn't, which makes me question what you guys did..."
It was Nightmare and Dust looking for Ink. Ink was terrified but tryed to keep quiet.
  "Ohhoho, nothing we haven't~"
  "I find that gross in a way"
  "Ya we already-"
Dust abruptly stopped talking. Ink started to panick internally, thinking they found him. But even with his panick starting to get worse he still kept still and quiet. Then the two monsters looking for him supposedly just left. Ink let out a sigh of relief feeling the weight of all the suspense and panick being lift off of his shoulders. But that relief was very short lived as he was pulled out from under the table, screaming all the while. It was again Nightmare who had caught him.
  "Aw there you are~"
Nightmare chuckled, while calling Dust over.
  "P-Please put me down!"
  "Sorry no can do doll~"
Ink whined hearing Dust coo at him.
  "I gotta fix your legs...I hate that you broke them, they were already so perfect~"
  "Please don't!"
Dust only laughed at Ink while pulling out a needle and sticking it into Ink's neck. Ink yelped then quickly felt his body shut down and go limp, along with his eyes getting heavy.
  "But don't worry, we'll fix you right up~"
The last thing Ink heard was Nightmare and Dust laughing as he blacked out.