Hooking up.

A few weeks later ...

I spray my perfume on my body as I look in the mirror. I got on a black bra and some black thongs. I throw on a black oversized tee shirt.

I hear a knock on the door and instantly get nervous. Here I was about to link Aaron for the first time and link. I had a free crib since my family left for the weekend so I could do whatever. And what did I decide to do? Get some dick.

I never linked someone before and fucked the first night. But I guess it was something to try...

He knocks again and I roll my eyes. Like damn I'm nervous give me a minute. I walk out of my room and head to the front door.

I peep through the peephole and look at him. He's tall , tattoos on his neck and arms , slim and got on a white tee shirt and sweats.

"You got this." I say to myself as I open the door. His cologne hits me like a ton of bricks. He smells really good and he's eyeing me.

"Wassup Sky. You look even better and person." I smile shyly. I'm not too good with my words. I'm just a smooth player.

I hug him and he hugs back. A little too long for my liking. But whatever I'm gonna let it slide since we are about to do the nasty.

"You gonna let me in or..?" He says and I realized my ass is still in the way. I was scared and honestly was going to back out.I'm a big girl and I can do this. I'm going to wear protection and I'll be straight.

I move out the way and we head into the bedroom. "Uh boy go wash your hands before you get all comfortable."

I'm big on germs. I don't play that shit. He laughs and puts his bag down.

"The bathroom is straight across from my door. " He nods his head and walks out.

I sit on my bed awkwardly. He comes back in and takes his shoes off , placing them against my wall. "So uh"

"You know what you're here for Aaron. No need for the small talk." I say. I'm a very blunt person and honestly I want no strings attached. I see nothing with him.

   He leans in to kiss me and I lean in to kiss him. This nigga closes his all looking passionate and shit. I mentally roll my eyes and keep my eyes wide open. No romantic shit. His kiss was dry as hell.

  He started to rub on my body and I instantly felt my coochie tingle. A good type of tingle. He grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tugged on it. I backed out of the terrible kiss and raised my arms to take it off. He took it off and stared at my big girls. He grabbed them aggressively.

   I dead ass mean aggressively too. Like he was about to pull them off. I felt like a damn horse and he was telling me to go faster.

*******

I wake up the next morning and he's still here. Rolling my eyes I get up and put my shirt on. Last night was alright. His dick was big and I didn't like it. I don't know how these girls like big dicks but I don't. I prefer an 7.5-8 inch. But Aaron was like a 9.5. We struggled to get it in and not even all of it could fit in there. My coochie kept getting dry because it was more pain than pleasure.

He kept asking me to give him head and I kept saying no. Shit was getting annoying. Once my shirt is on I shake him.

"Ayo. Aaron wake up." I said.

I look at the clock on my wall and it's 9:30 am. His ass is overdoing this sneaky link. It's time for him to get his ass on out.

He opens his eyes and stares at me. "Good morning babe." He says with a smile. I look at him with a blank stare.

"You gotta go because I got work at 11." I lied. He got up.

"Damn I wanted a Quickie before I left." I looked at him and laughed a little in my head. He was lucky he got it once , because we ain't doing it again."

He walked to the bathroom while grabbing his bag. The sink was on do I'm assuming he was washing his dick with soap and water and brushing his teeth. He comes out the bathroom dressed in the same clothes from last night. "Alright I'm out. You wanna walk me to my car."

"Goodbye and no." I get to my front door and he leans down to kiss me on my lips. I gave his ass a quick peck and a wave. He walks out the door and I waste no time shutting it and locking it.

"What a waste of a damn body." I said angrily. Shitty ass sex really pisses me off. That shit should be a crime. I strip out of my clothes and throw them on the bed to hop in the shower.

2 hours later

I finally had got back in my bed. I took a shower , changed my sheets and made myself some waffles. I was scrolling on my phone texting DeDe and Quiana. Quiana was our other friend and she was cool as hell.

  In the text messages I was telling them how terrible the sex was. It's a damn shame when I guy is I guess considered blessed and don't know what to do with it. His strokes were all over the place. I couldn't even nut if I tried.

   Dede started a Group FaceTime call and I picked up. "Bitchhh you wasn't the only one getting some dick last night." I laughed.

  "Who'd you get some by? Tyrone ?" I asked Dede.

  "Nahhhh Tyrone was with his bitch last night. So I fucked Jeremy." I busted our laughing. This damn hoe.

"The hell Dede. You get a new dick everyday." Quiana said laughing and it made me laugh harder.

"Don't be mad Quiana nobody wants to give you any." Dede snapped back.

"No I'm just waiting for the right guy first sis."

"Period bitch. Hold onto that virginity as long as you want sis." I replied.

It was so funny to think of how different our personalities are. Dede being the hoe of the group fucking anything walking. If he had a big dick and a car she was all over him. She doesn't care if he is married or got a girlfriend. Dede pops off on social media but would never fight. She's all talk with no action but hey it's her life.

Dede is about 5'11 , dark skin with a medium built. She doesn't have a big butt but she has really big boobs. Not as big as mine though. She has really long thick hair but she wears wigs and weave because she has no idea how to do her hair.

Last but not least there is Quiana. She's a virgin when it comes to getting dick but she loves her some woman tho. She definitely likes the bitches but has yet to have sex with a man yet. Quiana stands at about 5'7 and she is thick. I mean extra thick. Like a BBW. Big booty a tummy big boobs. Our boobs were the same size. A damn tipple D. Quiana keeps her hair short like very short. But it looks good on her.

I tune back into the conversation and Dede was describing the sex. "It was long and kept poking my fucking heart bro."

Lucky her.

"Do you wanna play GTA or ...?" Quiana asked.

"You already know I do." I said as I turned my PlayStation 4 on.

"I'm down." Dede said.

One of the things we had in common was the love for video games. Gta , Modarn warfare, Sims.

I prefer shooting games and sims but Quiana loves it all. "PlayStation party so I can charge my phone." I said and they all agreed. The call ended and I grabbed my headset to join the PlayStation party.

My coochie was hurting a little bit so I adjusted the way I was sitting.

Damn waste of a hook up.