Fast forward.

Thursday May 18th -2018

I was making out with my boyfriend Angel. Yes I had gotten a boyfriend. Yes the time leaps are probably pissing y'all off but I want to get to the juicy shit. I want to get to the point where I tell y'all about  Giovani. That's the juicy shit.

    I had posted a picture on Snapchat and said "who wants to play gta with us?" And this boy had swiped up. The name said Draco and I had opened it and he said he wants to. It was 8 pm and I planned on leaving soon so I can play with the girls tonight but I guess Draco or whatever his name was could join us.

   I pull back from the kiss and give a light smile. Angel was different from what I like. He was light skinned with curly ass hair. He had braces , a little mustache thing going on and was a bit fluffy. I liked the fluffy part. When I say fluffy I mean a little meaty.

  Me and Angel went to school together in middle school and talked somewhat through high school every time I was off with Gerrod.  Angel always tried to get with me and I decided one day to just go for it. He asked me to be his girlfriend April 1st. On April's fool day. So I should've known this relationship would've been a joke.

  "Alright when you gonna let me go to third base?" He asked smiling.

  I laughed. We had not had sex yet and honestly I didn't plan on doing it yet. I haven't had sex since October when I fucked Aaron. "When I'm ready Angel. I'm just not ready yet."

  "You said that shit last time. We have been together over a month. " he whined and I knew it was time for me to go. I got up and put back on my white crocs.

  "I'm going to leave. I don't really like driving at night and it's already dark out." I say grabbing my keys off of his dresser.

  He sighs and I ignored it. We walk out his bedroom door and downstairs.

  "Text me tomorrow." He said and kisses my lips aggressively. Which I didn't like.

  Angel is cool but I feel like we are very opposite. I read that horoscope and astrology shit and they definitely say Cancers and Sagittarius is an interesting match. And that we are.

  I'm not super clingy or affectionate but I do like to be when I want. Angel isn't like that. Hand holding and shit just wasn't really what he liked. Even the kisses weren't passionate. I may be a damn player and shit but I know how to love. How to be sweet to a significant other. I can separate the hoes from the ones you decide to cuff.

But when we kiss I don't feel the butterflies or the sparks people talk about. Maybe that shit doesn't exist. I walk out his door and feel the windy air as I cling to my jacket.

I can't wait for summer. When July 9th comes it'll be my birthday. I'll be 20. Finally. I get into my car and start the engine. Yes I got me a car. And guess what I'm even in school right now to become a cosmetologist.

I start the car up and head home to play with the gang. Joseph, Dede, Quiana and the Draco kid.

I pull up to my house and text him back telling him we about to get on the game. He sends me his gamer tag and I saved it. I head upstairs and my baby brother Charles was playing in the living room on his phone. I wash my hands and kick my shoes off into the mud room.

"Hey Sky." He says barely looking up from whatever was occupying him on his phone.

"Damn do you ever do anything else nigga?" I said and he laughs. My brother is 8 years old and whenever I cuss he thinks it's the funniest shit ever.

"No he doesn't. But he needs to go wash his ass." My sister Renee says. I bust out laughing. My sister is 14. Everyone says we look alike but I never see it. She's about 5'5 and slim. She's brown skinned and has a very pretty smile. I always make fun of her small ass eyeballs though.

"He's going to whoop your ass." I say laughing walking into the living room. I head through the living room down the hallway that leads to my room.

"I know you ain't saying I stink with your musty crusty dusty self" my brother replies.

I close my door and giggle again. Plopping my purse on my ottoman. I open my closet door and hang up my sweater.

I turn on my PlayStation and tv instantly and plop on my bed. I plug my headphones into my controller and search up Draco's gamer tag and send him a friend request.

He accepts it and I make a group party with him , Joseph , Dede , Quiana and Jamal.

They all join and of course Dede hoe ass notices Draco in the party. "Uh uh who the fuck is that?" She asked. I knew she was hoping it was a nigga. A fine nigga too. Even a fine ass stud.DeDe likes them all.

     "That is Draco. And it says you live in Hartford so what school did you go to?" I asked.

   "You don't remember me?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows perplexed.

  "Uh no I don't." I replied with a little bit of sass in my tone.

   "It's me Giovani." He laughs. I roll my eyes. I haven't seen this dude since 7th grade.  I had went to Bulkely high with Dede so I assume he went to Hartford high.

    "Ohh the nigga that broke my glasses !" I said.

  "Ayoooo you still remember that." He says in between laughs.

   "Wait -Wait do I know you too?" Dede asked sounding desperate.

  "Uh did you go to Wish Elementary school?" Draco asked.

  "Yeah I did."

  "Well what's your Facebook name so I can search you up."

    "Dede Dior" she says.

It gets quiet then my phone dings. Dede texted the group chat.

Dede 🙆🏽‍♀️: He definitely trying to flirt. Look at him asking for my shit.

Quiana 🌸: uhm I don't think that's why he was asking.

Me:Bitch not everyone wants yo ass.

"Oh yeah bro I remember you." He says.

"Okay well can I at least get your Facebook name so I can see you." Dede says flirtatiously. Meanwhile her ass talks to our friend Joseph on the low.

"Draco." He says. I look him up as well to see who it is. I was surprised we were already Facebook friends. It was him and he looked the same. But then I realized he was taking pictures in front of a Mercedes truck. I click message and that shit said "rate:7". It was that boy.

I texted Dede what I had just figured out.

Quiana 🌸:Damn he's fine as fuck.

Dede 🙆🏽‍♀️: he's aight. He looks like he got money and a car. He can give me free rides.

Me:Quiana if you think he's cute add him on Facebook.

"I think you owe me a pair of glasses." I say.

  "Nah I don't. You tried it." He says laughing. I laugh too.