<~End of first day~>

Song credit: Kate Bush and The Cardigans (I could be wrong)

Enjoy!

Eren pov:

Mikasa and I finally 'finished' math class. We walked out of the room together to go find Ymir,Connie,and Jean. We spilt up and, agreed to meet at the courtyard entrance/exit. I went to my locker; 213 and, grabbed my lunch. After that I sped walk to the courtyard doors.

When I got there Connie,Jean,and Ymir were waiting for me and Mikasa. We stood there for a few minutes talking about inside jokes and, reminding each other of memories in the past. When Mikasa arrived she joined the conversation quietly and, we walked outside laughing loudly.

As we walked to the other side of the courtyard we saw another group of people sitting there. We quickly apologized and, walked away trying to contain laughter.

"I heard the pool is going to be opened after school from 3 to 4!" Connie told us excitedly.

"Really? Maybe we could go swimming after school." Jean said.

"Wow, could we really go swimming after school when the pool is open?" Ymir teased.

"I was just an idea no need to be an ass about it."

"Haha horse face!" I laughed.

"Shut it Jeager!"

We continued to laugh at Jean and, he started to ignore us.

We sat down at a table closer to the back of school for more privacy. I started to eat my food; spam and rice. We sat there eating in silence occasionally kicking each other for fun. Mikasa took her trash and mine and, went to throw it away. When she got back Ymir,Connie,and Sasha went to throw away their trash. As soon as they sat down a crowd of people running could be heard.

"Aw shit here we go again." Connie said.

"Not the old memes." Ymir joked pretending to gag.

"Both of you shut up and let's go back inside." Mikasa said clearly annoyed.

Connie and Ymir quietly laughed and, started walking next to us.

We talked to a few people who went to our performances at the park and, pizza place.

We said our goodbyes and, spilt up going to what ever class we had before lunch.

Time skip to free period..

"Mikasa let's go! I want to sit by Connie,Jean,and Ymir!"

"I'm a foot behind you."

"I know but, hurry!"

I heard her sigh and, she walked next to me.

When we made it to the classroom it was dead silent. I was gonna say hi to everyone but, Mikasa stopped me and gave me a look of disapproval. I sat next to Ymir and Connie while Mikasa took a seat in between Connie and Jean. The teacher; Keith Shadis sat at his desk staring us all down. Since it was free period I would probably play games with Jean and Connie but, this year our teacher is more strict so, I took out the book we had for literature and, started reading.