!¡-ConniexSasha starts-¡!

A/n: Sorry for not updating my grandma left me at Walmart for like 2 days. >:( She has bad memory or dementia I think, so it's fine ig.

Enjoy!

Sasha pov:

I was standing spinning in circles while Annie stood there waiting for someone else to show up.

"Annie?"

She sighed very loud, "what?"

"Can you come to the bathroom with me please~?"

"..You're not a child."

"Please!!"

"Fine." She groaned.

"Thank you!"

We walked to the bathroom together because, I didn't want to go alone. We walked into the bathroom and, Annie stood near the door while I went into one of the stalls. Once I finished I saw Annie talking to a girl with black hair. I quickly washed my hands and, left the two to talk.

As I was walking down the hallway I wasn't really paying attention cause I was thinking about lunch and, where we should eat in the city. I collided with a boy that was almost bald.

"Ouch..!" I said rubbing my forehead. I looked up and I was on top of him.

I heard the boy groan under me and then sat up making me fall again. We stared at each other for a few seconds before, I started laughing. I heard a faint sigh and then a few laughs.

He helped me up and, we parted ways. I was still laughing a bit and, I'm pretty sure he was to. I met up with Christa at the lockers and, went back to spinning.

Word count: 255

Wow such original plots‼️ This one was kind of rushed because I had to go pick up my grandma from the ihop.

Hopefully these get better😥