~^YumiHisu first meet^~

@avad4542 I'm glad your enjoying the story so far :)

Enjoy!

Christa POV:

I woke up to Sasha being loud in the kitchen. She was probably making a bunch of food..again. I stretched my arms and legs. I hopped off my bed and, went to Annie's room assuming she was still asleep. When I was in her room she went was fast asleep. I gently shook her awake. I was trying to wake her up nicely until Sasha came barreling into the room holding a pan with burnt pancakes. She was begging me to help her make breakfast. I heard Annie groan and sit up.

"Good morning to you to." She said in a tired tone.

"Ehehe morning.!" I said feeling bad that she woke up to Sasha's cries.

I waved to her while dragging Sasha out of her room and, back to the the kitchen. I cleaned off the pan and, started to remake the pancakes for Sasha. She was on the ground holding the end of my pajama shirt thanking me. I took the spatula and, flipped the pancakes. I repeated this until there was no more batter to make pancakes. I set aside me and, Annie some while Sasha ate the rest. I told Sasha that I'm going to get ready and then check on Annie.

I stood in front of my closet not knowing what to where. I eventually chose a pale blue t-shirt and, a pair of white shorts. I went back to Annie's room and, found her sitting on her bed putting on socks. She was wearing her regular white hoodie and dark green shorts. I told her there are pancakes on the counter and, we should be leaving in 30 minutes.

Me and Annie sat at the counter eating and, talking. When we finished I put on sandals instead of tennis shoes. I started to text out group chat to see if Marco and Armin are ready for school. 

Christa: Are you and Marco ready to go?

Armin: We've been in the lobby waiting for 10 minutes ..

Christa: Oh sorry! We should be down soon!

Armin: ok

*read*

We left our dorm and, went to the lobby.

The elevator doors opened and, we walked out and, greeted Armin and Marco.

"After school do you guys want to the city?!" Sasha asked. "Plus they have really good food!"

"Hm, yeah sure!" We agreed.

We walked into the school and continued to our lockers. When we got to the locker corridor we spilt up. Armin on his own, Sasha walked with Annie, and me and Marco walking together. We made small talk until I got to my locker which was a few lockers away from his. I opened it and grabbed my math textbook and, the homework we were assigned on the first day. I switched around my school stuff then, when to go meet up with Marco. He was still at his locker.

"Ready?"

"You can go ahead I need finish this last question."

"Do you need help?"

"No I got it, thanks though!"

I smiled at him before leaving. It was a short walk to Annie and Sasha's locker luckily. Once I got there the two were already walking to the bathroom without me. I decided to stay and wait instead of following them.

I was leaning against the lockers on my phone when I heard a voice next to me.

"Excuse me but, move?" A girl with a short ponytail said.

"Huh? Oh sorry!" I apologized before moving my out of her way.

"So what's your name?" I asked trying make small talk.

"Ymir."

"Nice! I'm Christa. Christa Lenz!"

"Cute name." Ymir said before patting my head and, walking away.

I smiled and waved to her as she left. She waved back even though her back was to me. When she complimented me it was kind of brightened my day.

Word count: 644

So the next few chapters might be boring because it's just gonna be how they all meet. .. Besides that hope you enjoy and, maybe give me a few ideas?

References: 1. Sasha asks to do things we the group because she was kind of the glue between her, Connie, and Jean. 2. Sasha is asking Christa for help with her breakfast kind of like how Christa gave her food after she ran until sun down. Not really a reference but I think Christa would try to be helpful whenever she could and, some people found it annoying or, appreciated it. 3. Sasha and Annie left for the bathroom because they're both dead/crystallized.