|~Eremin interactions~|

More blandness!!

Enjoy!

Armin pov:

I woke up for the second day of school. I found it odd that the first day was Thursday and the second day was Friday. (This happened to me when I was in 3rd grade..) I looked picked up my phone from my nightstand and, looked at the time. It was 6:53.

'I woke up earlier then I expected.'

After looking at the time I stood up and stretched. After stretching and, trying fully wake up I walked out to the living room. Since Marco made breakfast yesterday I decided I'll make it today. I pulled out the waffle maker and set it on the counter. I then got out a mixing bowl, whisk, and ingredients.

When the waffles were done I left them on the table with syrup next to them. I went back to my room and chose an outfit. The outfit was a dark blue long sleeve and black shorts.

I walked out and, saw Marco who looked already ready for school eating. I joined him and, said how I was returning the favor since he made breakfast yesterday.

After eating we went down to the lobby and waited for the two blondes and Sasha. When we go there we talked to Rico and, stood near the door waiting. While waiting we got a message from Christa.

Christa: Are you and Marco ready to go?

Armin: We've been waiting in the lobby for 10 minutes ..

Christa: Oh sorry! We should be down soon.

Armin: ok

She then left me on read. Me and Marco started talking and, he told me how he needs to redo his homework.

Soon enough the three girls came down together. We walked to school together and then split up at our lockers. Now I was on my own. I was walked to my locker and got out my history books. I replaced my math books with the history ones and, then went to Annie and Sasha's lockers.

On my way there I wasn't paying attention and, accidentally went to far. I was staring at the locker numbers for a few seconds before I started walking by backwards. While walking back I bumped into someone standing at their locker. I quickly apologized and continued to walk. Once I was got to the meeting point; Sasha and Annie's lockers I only saw Christa waving to someone. I looked behind me and I saw a girl with brown hair waving back. Their hair was kind of similar to the guy I bumped into earlier. I asked her who that was and, she said it was a girl she just met named Ymir. Sasha came back with some sweat on her and her face kind of head a pink tint to it.

"Sasha? You good?"

"Uh..! Yeah I just fell into someone and dropped all my food!" She sounded disappointed.

"Oh.."

"Now I have barely anything to eat!" She said fake crying.

Christa spoke up and told her that they could share her lunch even though she would probably get a few bites and, Sasha would eat the rest. After Annie and Marco joined us we continued to talk. About 10 minutes later the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and, went to our classes.

Time skip to poetry.. (I hated poetry when I had to do it)

I sat waiting for class to start while reading a book I picked up at the library yesterday. The book was similar to our textbooks in history but, more of a kid story. I stopped reading when when someone sat next to me. I glanced over and at them.

'That's the guy I bumped into at the lockers!'

I assumed he didn't recognize me so, I didn't say anything to him. Soon enough I heard a whisper.

"Pssst..hey..blondie!"

I realized the boy was talking to me. "Yeah?"

"What's the answer to number 2?"

"For what?"

"Yesterday's assignment duh!"

"The acrostic?"

"Yeah!"

"There was no questions you just had to make your name.."

"Huh? What's this then??"

He slid his paper over to my desk pointing at question 2. A moment of realization hit me. I didn't flip the paper over. The question read what does acrostic mean. I thought it was a stupid question but, the brunette next to me didn't get it. Either he didn't know what it meant or didn't see until now. I stopped thinking about how he didn't know or not and, scribbled down the answer. After writing it down I slid my paper to him and, let him copy off me. I heard him mumbling what I wrote.

"A poem...word puzzle.....composition in which..letters in each line form a word.."

When he finished writing he gave me the paper back and, thanked me. We sat there in silence waiting. The silence between us broke when he asked what my name was.

"Armin Arlert. What's yours?"

"Eren Yeager!"

We talked to each other to pass time. I learned a few things about him like that he plays guitar,his dad is a doctor,and he has an adopted sister named Mikasa. I told him that I have a half sister aka Christa and that I used to live with grandpa because, my parents travel often.

We talked for 5 more minutes when the bell rang and the teacher came in the room. Our teacher was lady named Nanaba. She had short platinum hair and gray-blue eyes.

She collected the assignment from Thursday. Turns out more people hadn't answered the question on the back than people who did. For the people who did answer it she gave us a lollipop. It was like an elementary school type thing but, I got a bubblegum one so, I didn't care. I looked over and saw Eren with an orange one, it was pretty obvious he was pointlessly flexing on everyone else.

End of class time skip..

The lollipop wrapper sat on my desk boringly. Poetry was never my favorite but I was pretty good at it so, I did it every now and then when I had free time. Finally the bell rang. I picked up the sticky wrapper and threw it in the trash. Before I left I said goodbye to Nanaba and, went to my locker.

Word count: 1055

I had this chapter almost ready but then my grandma left me so it didn't get posted until today😡

These plots are just soo good🤤

Hope you enjoyed!