15

Hey, how we feelin' bout a series? :)

Tw- food, slight trauma/separation anxiety hinted at, intrusive thought

He smiled and stood. "Here," he walked over and grabbed the food and motioned for the other two to stay seated. "Tommy got you some fruit and water." He carefully guided Tubbo to the desk and sat him down in the cushioned chair. His entire room was just covered in comfy places to sit and sleep, really. Mostly because of the younger two, but he likes it too.

"Thanks.." Tubbo said with a yawn as he began to eat and sip the water. If he was less tired, he would probably be eating much quicker. Wilbur noticed that his left hand was twitching, which only happened when he was hungry. Did he know why? No, but he found out one day when Tubbo didn't ask to eat, and the twitching got worse and worse until he noticed. Since then, he paid more attention and his suspicions were confirmed.

Wilbur rubbed his back with the flat of his hand and hummed a song quietly. The three were silent as they listened. He sang a tune he'd had in his head for days now, Still Missin' You by Waltzing On Waves.

The two sitting in the beanbags fell asleep rather quickly. All the stress and panic tired them out, and the soft tune helped them drift off, even though Ranboo didn't know what was being said.

Tubbo finished the food and water about half a minute after they were out. Wilbur hummed and whispered. "Do you want to go back to your room, or sleep here?" Tubbo glanced back at the other two, then at Wilbur. He seemed to contemplate it for a moment before he spoke. "Can I stay?"

Wilbur heard the tiniest quiver in his voice. Tubbo was afraid, probably of the box. He was probably afraid it might happen again if he were alone. "Of course."

He led his tired brother to the beanbags and Tubbo quickly plopped down onto one. He was out like a light.

Wilbur sighed and chuckled quietly as he heard Tommy begin to snore. He turned on his lamp and turned off his lights, taking the dishes and walking downstairs. He placed them in the sink before walking back to the stairs. His hand hovered over the railing as he questioned if he should go up or not. He decided against it, and opened the closet door. He took out his sweater and slung it on before swiping Techno's cloak. He knew it was petty, but he wanted to get back at him for being more important to Phil than he was.

He tugged on his snow boots and trudged out into the foot of powdery soft snow outside. He walked over to the small pond with the few fish and sucked in a breath before diving into it. The water was freezing and Will panicked for a moment, before making it to the small hole that led to the basement. He slipped down and quickly grabbed onto a wrung of the ladder, shivering and shaking from the freezing water. His clothes were soaked, luckily Techno enchanted his cloak so it wouldn't be effected by fire or water. He hurried down the ladder, jumping off when he was a few feet above the ground. He rolled onto his shoulder and ended up facing the blue, sky like ceiling Phil worked so long on.

He pulled off his sodden sweater and tossed it away, before wrapping himself in Techno's cloak. Hopefully, it also dried clothes quickly. It was cold enough down here with dry clothes. He wondered if he'd wake up an ice sculpture or something. Maybe he shouldn't have done this, he thought. But it was too late to go back now. His limbs were tired from climbing down, and his joints were creaky from the freezing air. He made himself as comfortable as possible, cocooning himself in the cloak, before shutting his eyes and letting sleep warm him.