Chapter 5 - Diversion

Hero's POV:

Everyone in the HQ groaned at the sounds of the explosion. Midoriya, no Discord, just had to blow up more bombs in the middle of the night, when they were all supposed to rest and gain energy for tomorrow. The heroes that were sleeping, quickly got ready to head out to the danger. There were 4 places that were in ruins and Bakugo started to yell orders.

"OK SHITTY EXTRAS, THERE ARE 4 PLACES THAT FUCKING DEKU BLEW UP, SO SPLIT UP INTO GROUPS, BUT LEAVE 4 EXTRAS BEHIND TO POTROL AROUND THE AREA FOR SHITTY DEKU. PUT OUT THE BLASTED FIRE AND SAVE THE GOD DAMN BOTS."

At this point, formed their own groups. The groups were:

1st group: Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Kaminari and Ojiro.

2nd group: Uraraka, Todoroki, Asui, Iida, Momo and Aoyama.

3rd group: Kendo, Monoma, Komori, Tetsutetsu, Kodai and Yanagi

4th group: Shoda, Tsuntori, Tsuburaba, Fukidashi, Tokage and Shiozaki.

Patrolling group: Kaibara, Kamakiri, Bondo and Rin.

The places were in 4 different directions. The 1st group headed north, the 2nd went south, the 3rd went west and the 4th went east. The patrolling group walked around the areas where the heroes weren't covering. They decided to split up by themselves to cover more ground, but little did that know, Discord was right on their trail.

Group 1's POV:

Bakugo's group were running towards the blown up business building in the north. The building at least had 30 levels and there were civilian bots in all of the levels. Bakugo, Sero and Kirishima ran into the building in caution. There was a lot of the ruins and damage the blast caused to the building. Mina, Kaminari and Ojiro evocated all the bots near the building to a safer place. Mina was yelling to the civilian bots to move out of the way and pointed the way of the evocation. Ojiro and Kaminari helped the civilian bots who were under the rubble and got them to safety.

Bakugo and his small group ran up the stairs and saw civilian bots. Kirishima and Sero grabbed 5 bots each and headed back down outside, leaving Bakugo by himself, but he didn't mind. All he could think about was why Deku went out of all the trouble of setting up bombs in the middle of the night. Bakugo stayed on his guard thinking that Discord would target him next, since he was the one of the so called 'reasons' why he turned into a villain.

After 2 hours, Bakugo and his group finished putting out the fire and making sure that the bots were safe. Later, the group headed back to the HQ early in the morning. They were all tried and wanted to get into their beds, but Bakugo was filled with anger. Deku had the nerve to wake him up in the middle of the night, and not even attack him! When then they got back to the HQ, they found something unexpected.

Group 2's POV:

Todoroki's group headed to the building which was huge. It was collapsing and civilian bots were panicking. Momo, Aoyama and Iida calmed the civilian bots and took them far away from the building, while Todoroki froze the whole building and supported it with ice, so the building wouldn't fully collapse with the bots in it. Urarka, Asui and Todoroki, went into the building to search for civilian bots. Uraraka would use her quirk on them and Asui would wrap her tongue around them and carefully dragged them to the ground. Todoroki on the other hand made a stair case of ice for the bots to walk down towards safety.

Everyone was still tired, but they had to continue their work. When everything was done and they were heading back to the HQ, they were the group there, but after letting their guard down, they heard a gunshot. Red paint hit its targets, killing Momo and Aoyama. The rest of the group faced towards the building in front of them and saw on top of the roof was Discord holding 2 hand guns. Not a second wasted, Discord ran in the other direction and headed west, leaving behind the 'Dekusquad' in shock.