Chapter 11 - Limit

3rd person POV:

The remaining students began to run towards each other with their quirks activated. Discord flicked his fingers and a force of air was sent towards Todoroki and Bakugo. They both dodged but went into different directions. Discord planned on taking out Todoroki before Bakugo, since he had long range quirk and if he was left alone, he would be able to use his left side without worrying about injuring his team mate. It was the safer option in that situation.

Discord rushed towards him, while Bakugo was trying to get a hit on Discord. Bakugo followed after Discord and saw that he was after Todoroki. Bakugo immediately tried and explode Discord far away, but at the range of how far they were from each, the explosion wouldn't even hit. Discord was in front of Todoroki in the matter of seconds and he punched Todoroki in the stomach sending him flying into a building. Todoroki coughed up blood, but slowly got up.

Bakugo tried and distract Discord away from Todoroki, but he didn't. Discord through mini daggers that caught onto Todoroki's hero costume and pinned him to the building. Todoroki couldn't move and could no longer offer Bakugo support. He could only watch as those two fought each other.

'Dead' heroes' POV:

"Nooo, Todoroki!" screamed Mina at the sight of Todoroki getting pinned to the building.

"Bakubro! You're our only hope for us to win this game!" Cheered Kirishima.

Momo busted his bubble by saying, "Kirishima, we already lost. Most of us are dead because of one villain. In real life, once you lose half of the heroes, you would call for backup and that backup would be a pro-hero in the top ten and others."

"Stupid." Whispered Jiro.

"Hey! Don't call my best bud stupid! What's wrong with cheering his team mates?" Asked Kaminari.

Ojiro replied, "There is nothing wrong with that, but who is cheering for Midoriya? He has no team mates."

Thanks to Ojiro's statement, the mood in the room dampened. Midoriya had no teammates and worked on this all by himself, without anyone's help, while they all played and did whatever they wanted into the time he was planning.

Teacher's POV:

"That's a smart move." Vlad King commented. "It's better to get the people with long range quirks out, before moving on to the close combat quirk types."

Aizawa nodded, "I might need to focus on teaching those long range quirk students to hand to hand combat. It would be useful in the future."

"I wonder what young Bakugo will do now. Will he try and free young Todoroki?" All Might asked.

"But if he did that, it would leave an opening for Discord to attack him. Also pulling out all those mini daggers will take time." Midnight stated.

They all faced towards the screen wondering what Bakugo would do in that situation and how will Discord will plan his next move.

3rd person POV:

Bakugo sent another explosion to Discord, hitting him in his left leg. Discord's left leg turned into a bright red and was stinging, but he countered by flicking Bakugo, sending him backwards to a few meters. Discord grabbed something in his jacket while Bakugo tried to regain his balance. Bakugo rushed towards Discord while panting. Discord fired multiple shots, but didn't even hit Bakugo. The angry pomeranian dodged to the right and used his explosions to push him away from all the bullets, but what he forgot was that there was a stuck peppermint who was shot in the head. Once he was out, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Shiozaki, Tetsutetsu and Kendo pulled all the mini knives, freeing him from the wall.