Cold

Today was a Saturday, and it had snowed while Kou was at Mitsuba's house. The snow was about a foot deep, so no one could really go outside. Not to mention, it'd get deeper as the snowstorm continued.

"Wanna play in the snow!?" Kou had his face glued to the window.

"That's for little kids, plus it's cold as hell." Mitsuba says. Kou glared at his boyfriend. "Anyways, I can't get home since we didn't expect to snow."

"Fine by me!" Mitsuba latches himself onto Kou. "Noe I'll have more time with you." He smiles. Kou blushed at his boyfriend's cute smile.

"Let's play Mario Kart now!" Mitsuba runs over to turn on the TV, but it stays blank. Suddenly, the lights go out, too.

"DID THE STORM TURN OFF THE POWER!?" Mitsuba yells. "And the heat.." Kou shivered. Mitsuba turns to him slowly and laughs. A bad laugh.. "I KNOW THAT DUMBASS!!" He shouts, making Kou shrink back.

"Let's just get blankets and put on  some warmer clothes." Kou said, gesturing to his shorts and a t-shirt. Mitsuba then realized that Kou didn't bring any warmer clothes. "Fine, you can wear my clothes.." Mitsuba sighs.

Kou runs upstairs after the boy, and they get changed into warmer clothing.

Kou had pajama pants and his original shirt. The pants were way too small, and they went up to Kou's mid-shin and stuck to his legs. He buttoned up one of Mitsuba's sweaters as well.

Mitsuba grabbed some pajama pants with a pink heart pattern all around and Kou's hoodie that he stole ages ago. "I was looking for that hoodie, give it back!" Kou yelled and tried to tug off the hoodie as Mitsuba laughed and ran away.

After that, they just sat under a blanket in silence. "Kou.." Mitsuba said out of nowhere. Kou turns his head to show he's listening. "I'm still cold."

Kou wraps his arm around the smaller boy. "I'm still cold." Mitsuba said again.

Kou carefully lifted Mitsuba into his lap and rested his head on his chest. Mitsuba turned bright red at these movements.

The blanket slid off of Mitsuba's shoulders as he sat up. "I said I'M cold!!" Mitsuba lightly hits Kou's head. "So I should be getting extra cuddles because it helps with body heat.. or something."

Suddenly, he tackles Kou to the couch and pulls the blankets over their head.

Mitsuba lay on top of Kou, then realized Kou was suffocating underneath him. Mitsuba quickly got up. "Dumbass traffic saftey earring!" He yells.

"It's not my fault you decided to tackle me when my head was still on your chest!"

"Whatever, loser!" Mitsuba shoves him back down before Kou changes the positions and lays on his chest again. 

"Hey! I wanted to sleep on you!!" Mitsuba whines.

"You always get to be little spoon. It's my turn. Besides, you like it." The blonde boy laughs as Mitsuba turns pink.

"I do not! I hate you."

"Nahhh, you love me." Kou kisses Mitsuba again on the lips, making Mitsuba extremely flustered.

"Ok fine, I do." The pink haired boy laughs.