Chapter 29.

"I am so sorry Larson." I said that after breaking the kiss. I felt so embarrassed about it.

Larson looked at me with his beautiful eyes then smiled. "It's alright. You don't have to feel embarrassed about it."

He held my hand and pulled me close to him, he lifted my face and kissed me intensively.

We were both panting heavily from the kiss then it started drizzling. I looked up at the sky and it seemed like it was going to rain cats and dogs. The weather suddenly changed and it became cold.

"We should get inside." I told him.

"Please let's stay a bit longer. I am really enjoying your company." He said.

I smiled at him then suddenly his lips tugged mine, the kiss felt desperate and dizzying. I felt myself arch against him. I ran my hands up his chest, suddenly feeling scornful at the cold weather that made goosebumps shimmer on my skin. He nipped my lip, and I moaned, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth.

He tasted like old scotch whisky and caused my heart rate to speed up.

What the hell was happening?

I felt like I would melt into a puddle. My stomach was an expert gymnast at this point. He grabbed my thighs and pulled me towards him, and my legs wrapped themselves around his waist. He was already hard. I ground myself against the length of him, and he let out the most erotic sound against my mouth. He ran his hand up my thighs and groaned, then pulled away.

It started pouring, and we rushed inside. My heart was still racing from whatever happened out there. I still couldn't believe I made out with Larson.

"Genesis, I have been looking for you. Where were you?" Brooklyn asked me when we got back to the party.

"I was outside with Larson." I said with a blush. Larson smiled at me then said "excuse me." And he left.

"What happened sweetie?" Brooklyn asked as she helped me fix my hair. I felt really embarrassed.

"Awww. You two are so cute." She said then gave me her glass. I did not know what she was drinking and I just took her drink.

"Eww, what are you drinking Brooklyn?" I asked her in disgust.

"Vodka babe." She winked then pulled me to dance with her. I was dancing but the whole time I was thinking of Larson. My body felt amazing when he touched me.

I saw Larson talking with some guys. He kept looking at me the whole time and I couldn't stop myself from gawking at him.

"You really like him that much, huh?"Brooklyn asked behind me. I turned to look at her. "He is cute." I said shyly.

Few hours later the party ended and it was time to leave.

"Genesis, it was so good to meet you." Larson said before I left. I smiled shyly at him and said "It was nice to meet you too."

"Next weekend I'll be having a party on my Yacht. You should come." He told me.

"Sure, I'll come." I said then left. I knew he watched me as I left his mansion.

****

Time moved really quickly and suddenly it was the weekend. I could not wait to see Larson again.

I do not know how he got my number but we have been texting a lot and it was sweet. What I have noticed about Larson is; he knows what he wants and that makes me like him even more.

Also I found out he is a big business man at a very young age.

I arrived at his yacht and he was waiting for me. "Good evening, gorgeous." He said with a smile and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I was scared if people saw us. I don't think I am Larson's type. People would expect him to have a relationship with some bimbo.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I am good." I told him and the waiter gave me a drink.

"How was your week?" He asked.

"It was long and tiresome." I said after remembering how Quinn made me work until late hours.

"Ooh, sorry about that." He said and took a glass of champagne.

As usual the party was full of people. This time I did not know any of them. I spotted some bimbos throwing daggers at me with their eyes. They kept whispering to each other and laughing. Why would Larson invite them?

"C'mon, let me give you a tour of the yacht." He held my hand as we moved the whole time. I think he knew I wasn't comfortable seeing him.

Frankly, he had a very beautiful yacht.

He introduced me to some of his friends. They all looked rich and classy. Some of them gave me weird stares.

We were done with the tour then he said "I want you to meet my friend and my new business partner." My eyes were fixed on my phone screen when I lifted them up to see the person I was introduced to, my body froze.

Colton Zachary!

"This is my good friend Colton Zachary." He said then turned to him "Meet my woman, Genesis."

Colton was shocked as much as I was. I never thought he would come back to Hillwood.

"Miss Green." He said politely.

There was so much tension between us. Larson noticed something.

"Have you guys met before?" He asked. I was about to say something and suddenly Colton said, "Yes! We—we used to work together."

"Wow! That's great!" Larson said excitedly.

My whole day was ruined. Colton had a lot of explaining to do. When did he get back? Was he going to let me know that he was back? How did he become business partners with Larson? Is he better?

I missed him. Damn! I missed him so much.

They kept talking about business and I was like the third wheel. The whole time Colton kept staring at me. He looked more handsome. This time his hair was long and he grew some beards.

"I think all three of us should have lunch tomorrow." Larson said and I choked on a mouthful of wine.