𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚/𝐧

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE TO THE END!

During the upcoming chapters of this book, it will be getting heavily dark themed. I did not want to state this anytime before because I feared that some might not pay attention.

Chapter Seventeen, which will be getting posted within the next few days, for example, has strong descriptions of main character torture. Chapter Eighteen, has heavily detailed mentions of abduction and kidnapping as well as Nineteen including incredibly explained details of non-consent and rape.

I will leave trigger warnings at the beginning of every chapter including what that particular chapter will be portraying. If any of the following topics are triggering in any way to you, I advise you to remove this story from your library or to skip certain chapters.

-Abuse
-Torture
-Abduction/Kidnapping
-Non-Consent/Rape
-Obviously Heavily Detailed Minor Sexual Interactions (those warnings are already placed)

TO BE CLEAR!! I am in no way attempting to make these actions sound okay or romanticize them in any means. I completely understand that these topics are not to be taken lightly, and before some of you possibly come and tell me that I'm a horrible person for including them in a fanfiction.

I am not really a "fluffy" person. I am not about to write some sappy fanfic where the main characters are best friends and fall in love instantly. My traditional writing style does not fit well for me that way. That being said, there are plenty of times when I will write a soft scene here or there once the craziness of the fanfic calms down.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you all enjoy the upcoming chapters of Marked!!

Please go eat or drink something and make sure you get some sleep tonight.

-Sophia ꨄ