Chapter 10: Hoenn (seriously this time)

Jean pondered through the room, worried out of her mind. Meanwhile Lisa was sitting down on a chair, observing Jean.

"Jean, maybe you should take a break. I know you're obviously nervous and worried, but that isn't good for you." Lisa said.

"I know Lisa, but if Bill said is true than we'll find Kaeya. Once we do, then we can figure out a way out of here." Jean said, stopping her tracks.

Lisa just left out a sigh. "We can relay on Bill's skills, but right now you need to stop pondering and thinking, and just relax for once." She said.

"You know I can't do that." Jean said back.

"Jean, I know you're scared about everyone and Mondstadt. But we need to-"

"JEAN! LISA! I FOUND HIS LOCATION!"

The door was open by Bill, Lisa instantly stood up from her chair.

"Where is he!?" Jean asked.

"Come with me and I'll show you." Bill said.

"My, my, you have a lot of computers..." Lisa looked around Bill's room.

"Yeah I know, I use them for mainly working the PC Box." Bill left out a sigh, logging onto his main computer.

He began to pull up a map of the eight regions. There were each labeled but there was a big dot on Sinnoh. He zoomed in on the dot, and Kaeya was last shown there.

"He's in Sinnoh. Believe it or not, it's likely he got on the S.S. Anne." Bill explained. He turned around to look at Jean and Lisa.

"Bill, what would you say is the fastest way to get to Sinnoh?" Jean asked.

Bill shook his head and turned his head. "That's not how it's working this year. You see the S.S. Anne circles around the world each year. It would stop annually in Vermilion City, but this year is a bit different-"

"They're taking passengers from all of the regions. Meaning that Kaeya is long gone from Sinnoh." Lisa interrupted him.

"Yeah." Bill scratched his head, obviously not wanting to break their hopes of finding Kaeya.

Jean looked at the map. The nearest region to Sinnoh was Hoenn but she looked at the other region to it. Unova.

"How long will it take to get to Unova?" Jean asked, arms crossed together.

"U-Unova?!" Bill shouted, turning around.

"Yes, the S.S. Anne is heading there right?" She asked.

"It is, but- Wait actually, that could work..." He turned around again, typing away at his computer. "Unova is the further away from all of the regions, meaning that it'll take longer to get there. That goes for us and the ship." Bill said.

"So if we start now, we can possibly reach Unova-" Lisa started to say.

"Before Kaeya does! You read my mind, Lisa!" Bill shouted.

————————————————————
"This is the place." Jean looked at the ocean, than back at the map. There were in Kanto now, crossing the border. She looked at the back where Bill had written a message for her and Lisa.

I heard there was a man who would give out rides to people at Hoenn. Get in contact with him and he could possibly help you there! I gave you two Pokemon that know Surf as of now. Good luck you two! Lanturn and Lapras will definitely love you too!

She sighed before putting it away. Lisa looked at the two Pokeballs. "What Pokemon did he provide for us?" She asked Jean, raising her eyebrows.

"It said two Pokemon that know Surf. Lisa, can you open them up and we'll see." Jean said.

Lisa threw the Pokeballs, both of them opening at the same time. Out came an Lapras and Lanturn.

"Hm impressive! I didn't know Bill had these creatures at all!" Lisa smirked. "Well then, shall we, Acting Grand Master?" She continued.

Jean nodded her head.